PRO-LAB Press Release.

PRO-LAB®

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 17, 2015

PHONE: 954-384-4446
EMAIL: Jamie@JEM4.com
** PRO-LAB® SALES FOR JANUARY AND FEBRUARY 2015 UP OVER 20% **

Sales up due to new customer additions and increased testing

Weston, FL – PRO-LAB® The world’s largest indoor environmental testing laboratory serving the Home Inspection Industry is proud to announce that its sales for the last two consecutive months of 2015 have exceeded the sales of the previous years first two months of 2014.

*“Despite the ridiculous rumors that we are closing our labs, I am very excited of the 20% increased growth we are seeing for the first two months of 2015. After spending hours identifying the trend I discovered that we have more new customers and increased testing per home inspection compared to 2014. The real estate market is getting better “ *states Jamie McDonnell, PRO-LAB® CEO.

PRO-LAB® is often imitated but never duplicated. Since 1998, Professional Laboratories (PRO-LAB®) has been the leading laboratory serving the Home Inspection Industry. “We have the best customer service, the best prices and the fastest most accurate results in the industry. All of our employees are passionate and dedicated to making our customers their number one priority” touts Jamie McDonnell.

For more information or to become a PRO-LAB® valued customer please contact Ben Fontan at 954-384-4446

I smell a certain nameless dick behind any such rumors.

So many tried to warn nicky.

Michael, you were correct.

WOW. Nice to see that.
I knew he was correct from the beginning.

I am going to start using Prolab on some testing analyzing, other than mold (Mold still will done by my Industrial Hygienist in Springfield). Prolab’s prices are way cheaper than what EMSL was charging me, with faster turn around times too.

Commendable.

Not just about this, but it’s a good start…

Jim