I just replaced my W sticker

I thought you might enjoy this.

O crap.jpg

Time too get back to Inspections----:twisted:

Or the SPAM Section-----:twisted:

Duffy,
I thought they went after your panc. you sure they didn’t remove your sense of humor :twisted:

Frank,
Dale’s right enoungh with the pol schitt :wink:

Misc. Discussion](InterNACHI®️ Forum - InterNACHI®️ Forum - A community for home inspectors)
Discuss whatever you wish in this forum

FYI we have many other areas set up for discussing inspections.:roll:

Many of us are enjoying the political discussions. You can choose not to join in and please respect those of us who are having a good time with all this. I am just kidding with you Dale chill out:)

OK Father

I felt the same way Frank but it looks like the majority of our fellow members would rather keep the political and religious threads to the “not for everyone” section. When Mr. Burkeson even agreed, I think we can concede.

I got a red saying that I have my nose up Joe’s a$$ for the previous comment. My point was that IMO Joe is the most in-your-face, adversarial guy on this MB and if he’s respecting the wishes of the majority, I will as well. Fu** you.

Of course moving to Not For Everyone Section does not fulfill the agenda of the “religious-right” who feel if they are not daily publicly in your face showing you your evil ways then somehow they are not serving their god. :twisted:

What a putz.:roll:

If that is the best defense you can come up with, then it simply reiterates what I said is true. You and your ilk need a public stage to push your religious agenda masked as social conservatism on everyone and the Not for Everyone Section simply does not fulfill your evangelical needs. Truth! :wink:

You’re the one with the agenda to stamp out all religious expression in public life.

What? Can’t defend your hate filled views?

BTW-You are the one who often threatens violence not me.

I have no problem with containing religious discussions to the appropriate areas of this Home Inspection message board. Get it?

Some find the topic to divisive and simply want an easy way to avoid it.

That’s their choice. It’s called freedom.

Have nice day Joey, I know it’s tough for you but at least try.:wink:

Joe

I am thinking of helping the faithful out by starting a religion thread

What do you think??

Then maybe a political thread

Who knows the faithful get more posts and views than anything else. Remember us of the other side are out numbered maybe by a factor of 10 to 1

And I voted “R” because I know what the “D” can do – You think the “R’s” have things in a mess. Anyone that won will be able to do better.

We will get better not because of government but because of it. My thought of the day

Does any one want to start a religious thread in the proper place and stay there or are we going to continue to mess up the best HI board in the country with non HI related threads??

If someone starts it I will post my words of wit

Yes, I do see a problem – This is too logical for ones with no logic

Maybe it should be a “non logical thread”

rlb

Well will the bashing continue here or go somewhere else??

Who will be the first to show that they are not for a good HI BB???

If anyone thinks that I am wrong, read some posts from members that think that some of us have misused NACHI (including Nick) the best HI association in the world

USA USA USA

rlb

You’re a couple of days behind Richard.

Things have moved to the “not for everyone” area.

Mikey, I know that I promised to move to the Not for Everyone Section, but that was under the condition that I was not being baited.

Look back at each & every thread and you will always see that I am simply attempting to live my life and defend my rights, liberty & freedom, furthermore all of my responses were in direct opposition to the religious oppression of your agenda.

It is obvious to everyone that you and your band of NACHI religious zealots have a mission here to indoctrinate, suppress and control the conversation, just ask anyone.

Who baited who Joey? See your post #8

That was your first post in this thread.

I think joey speaks while staring in a mirror, everything he says is backwards.

OK

Lets see who continues to post here

As I have been told other threads are open

rlb

[FONT=Tahoma][FONT=Verdana][size=2]This will combine both politics and religion to satisfy everyones need. [/FONT][/size][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]Election angst…[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]I was so depressed the other night shortly after[/FONT]****[FONT=Tahoma] the election, that [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]I called 1-800-Lifeline.[/FONT]****[FONT=Tahoma] [/FONT]****[FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT]****[FONT=Verdana]

file:///C:/Users/JOHNBO~1/AppData/Local/Temp/image.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]**Got a freakin’ call center in Pakistan. **[/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]**I told them I was suicidal. **[/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.[/FONT]****[FONT=Tahoma] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]

Good one John! How are you, haven’t heard from you in a while?