Rudy Rudy Rudy

Is he the best or what? Talk about calling it like it is.

So who would you hire?

“Present”
:stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll have to get back to you!

He may have had a good speech last night, but the best? No way. He did a nice job in NY on 9/11 walking around and reassuring people things were going to be OK. Good job there.

Do you know why he was walking around? Because he did not heed the advice of experts when they were building the cities’ command center following the first World Trade Center bombings. The experts wanted the command center far away from the Towers just because the first bombings were destructive and it could happen again. Unfortunately it did. Where did Rudy want the command center; in the Towers! That was the reason he was out walking around, he did not have a command center to guide the rescue operations with his Chiefs and Commissioners.

Rudy does what Rudy wants to do, period. I would not hire rudy to be our Commander in Chief, VP or even my attorney. But, I do commend him on his performance on 9/11.

I couldn’t believe that over a 100 times Obama voted “Present” Rudy wasn’t the only one to reveal this, even John Edwards during a Dem. debate earlier this year called him on it. YEAH, we need a president that cant make a decision! WOW!

Well then check out the old white dudes not voting record Peter. :smiley:
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/m000303/votes/missed/page1/

Excuse me Mr. Kelly.

All the candidates have missed votes during this campaign season which is not uncommon.
They were there for the most part when it mattered.

Rudy was speaking of Obama’s missed votes when he was in the Illinois legislature.

He worked as a community organizer. He immersed himself in Chicago machine politics.

Then he ran for — then he ran for the state legislature and he got elected. And nearly 130 times, he couldn’t make a decision. He couldn’t figure out whether to vote “yes” or “no.” It was too tough.
He voted — he voted “present.”

I didn’t know about this vote “present” when I was mayor of New York City. Sarah Palin didn’t have this vote “present” when she was mayor or governor. You don’t get “present.” It doesn’t work in an executive job. For president of the United States, it’s not good enough to be present.
*You have to make a decision.
Full transcript

*What was Obama’s excuse on these “present” votes?

It was nice to see Rudy speak for an entire thirty minutes without mentioning the attack on the World Trade Center. That’s a new record for him.

I believe the link I provided goes back to 01, hell of a loooooooong campaign.

That is very true!

You’re missing the point of Rudy’s speech. but you already know that:roll:

Well I thought he was pretty darn good.

He could have stood there and read his shopping list out loud and gotten the same ovations from that particular crowd. Let’s be honest.

Ok let’s, I really thought he was pretty darn good. Ok?:roll:

Is ik with you That I thought this way Jim?

I tend to agree Jim, I think that in the interests of balance and fairness that 4 years from now the Republican wannabees address the Democratic convention, and visa-versa.

Should make for interesting television, shouldn’t it :wink:

I’d have paid premium cable to have seen Obama at the GOP? convention.

Maybe that’s the future way of funding electoral campains.

I can see it now, Biden Vs Palin on WOW (he’s toast) :mrgreen:

It’s okay, Frank. It’s okay. I’m glad you enjoyed it.:smiley:

Well allright, I am glad we got that cleared up.:slight_smile:

Another prime example of needless spending. You guys sure know how to throw the money around.:shock: