Russel Ray, industry's biggest name in marketing, accepts full time position at NACHI

My long time friend and NACHI member Russel Ray, known and loved throughout the inspection industry for his great marketing advice, has accepted a full-time position at NACHI.

Russel will be closing down his inspection business to devote his time to creating a variety of marketing tools for NACHI members.

Please join me in warmly welcoming Russel to NACHI’s staff.

I’ll have more details for you all soon.

I, for one, read all RRay posts…

Thanks a ton Mr. Ray (Hope that don’t make you feel old) :smiley:

RR, that is fantastic, glad to here this and welcome, I am sure you will be worth a Million Bucks to this Association in providing all your marketing ideas.

Wait a minute, did I say you were worth a Million Bucks.?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Marcel :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I credit Russel (Kirk, back then) with much of NACHI’s early success.

I hope you have a great time on this next adventure but I’m surprised you’re just closing down your business and not marketing it for sale. :wink:

There’s a method to my madness.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_112.gif Break out the TEQUILA

***http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxdm801MCUS***](“http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxdm801MCUS”)

Congratulations RR! You have long been admired and well respected on this board and I for one have appreciated all the time you spent sharing your experience with our association and specifically for me. I am a much better inspector because of your input and I am sure that you will continue to help NACHI in ways we cannot even dream of.

Thanks again and GOOD LUCK!

TEQUILA!!!:o :o :o :o :o :o

Congratulations Russel I am sure that you will take us to new heights. Hold on to your hat… we may end up miles from here! :smiley:

Oh James, where are you…LOL…LOL…LOL

Too Funny:D :smiley: :smiley:

No doubt…I wish you the best.

Wonderful news! Look forward to more great, sage marketing advice from you Russell! (even if it is the same old, rehashed, guerrilla marketing advice you can read in any old book :smiley: :wink: (sarcasm)) Good decision Nick!

Awesome…This is great news and a great addition to the organization. I look forward to many, many great new ideas and benefits.

If I was allowed in Canada I’d meet you in Toronto. :slight_smile:

Why should this be an exception.

So much for not renewing :-;;:-;;:-;;:margarit:

It’s been for sale for the past year or so. RR has mentioned it here on this board on more that one occasion.

Good luck on the new project!

I could not imagine having anyone more reasonable and fair and, dare I say, loving. Welcome Russel. Will you be going to Toronto? Thank you for everything that yo’uve done for NACHI to-date.

Russel;

I know there is and look forward, with baited breath (have to stop eating those worms :mrgreen: ) to seeing the results.

I have every hope and faith that they will be, truely, AWESOME.

Don’t let us down (and I have a good feeling that you won’t).

Congrats.

(Just keep an eye on Nick. He has things in common with Sir Elton and Robert Plant. Just a rumor, but I have some inside sources :wink: ).