Sad day for America...

to see how far down this once Godly nation has fallen, by allowing a SCUMBAG Islamic Iranian Terrorist, who executed the 444 day hostage taking in 1979, the scumbag who is at this very moment killing our sons and daughters with IED’s in the war against terrorist, who says Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth, who calls America the big Satan, the leader of a people so evil they throw wheelchair bound people into the sea, who Hi Jack airlines, kill Olympic atheletes,teach pre-shoolers to hate and plan to commit suicide and blow up people on streets all over the world, who killed our marines in Beirut, who blow up embassies in Africa, tourist in Bali, who cut peoples heads off with swords, rape women before execution because it is against islamic law to execute virgins, the leader of people more evil than Hitler, Stalin or Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dalmer. The leader of old men who convince young boys full of the need to breed, with promises of 70 virgins if they will blow themselves up in the name of some god, while they they remain alive and have all the women to themselves, the leader of people so insecure and weak, the only way they can resist lust is to force their women to cover themselves up from head to toe, people so insecure that they won’t even allow females to get an education, because they know Knowledge is power, who will not allow any other beliefs but theirs, who are so insecure they won’t even allow bibles in their lands, because they know if people hear the truth, they would flee from Islam. Yes it is truly a sad day, I remember a time where this criminal would have been arrested for his crimes against humanity and especially America, as soon as the plane landed, instead he is a guest speaker in one of our so called prestigious learning institutions, in the name of FREE Speech! FREE SPEECH MY ***, HE IS AMERICA’s ENEMY, HE HAS NO RIGHTS HERE AT ALL! I wish I was there, I would plant a Damascus Road Rocket right between his beady little eyes! Just my sincerely pissed off opinion. BTW Good Morning!

We are considering signing you up for a Hitch in the Marine Corps and equipping you with the new one man assault pack and dropping you into his country…as angry as you are the war would be over in about say…49 minutes

Curt

PS
I am with you brother on this stuff.

Roger That!

Worth repeating over and over then maybe we will start to get it. Send that to the New York Times and MSMBC and maybe they will print it and talk about it…Not a chance! It sounds too American!
Good post Ken,
Randy

PS: And I am sure you are not limiting the comments just to that creep.

Sorry to say, this jerk wad (Mr. Ackmmajinawackjob) seems to have the west by the short hairs:

1. Iran funds Hamas, which now owns Gaza and can lob missles into Israel.
  2. Iran funds Hezzbollah, which has been re-armed after lastg summer’s little war, and can lob missles into Israel.
  3. Iran has Syria by the short hairs and can get them to attack Israel.
  4. Iran has cut a deal with Syria and North Korea to make sure that, one way or another, Iran gets the bomb real soon.
  5. Iran has over a million Qud’s force, Republican Guard corces that can over run the boarder into Iraq.
  6. Iran has missles with over 1,500 mile ranges and a large supply, along with Syria, of Chemical weapons to put on them.
  7. Iran could close off the Straits of Hormuz real easy and cust off shippin to about 1/3rd of the world’s oil.

And Moveon.Org, and its wholey owned subsidiaries, the Democratic Party and the New York Times, are trying their darndest to convince the American people that the wor is already lost, just like they did in Vietnam.

Looks like it’s going to be a REAL interesting year or two.

And G-d help us all if Hillary gets in.

Very sad day indeed!!! This is exactly the discussion my wife and I were having last night. That i-ma-nutjob has a free run to come to this country and shut down NY due to security reasons for his speaking engagement. How can these morons over at Columbia rationalize this? Do they not have a soul?

Look Familiar?
[size=3]**
1938: ‘Peace for our time’ **[/size]
**Neville Chamberlain’s Appeasment Of Hitler.

PM Neville Chamberlain read out the
agreement to jubilant crowds.

Adolf Hitler did not keep to the promises he made to
Neville Chamberlain in September 1938.

A year later the German leader derided the agreement as
just a “scrap of paper” and invaded Poland on 1 September 1939.
Britain and France declared war on Nazi Germany two days
later and the Second World War began.

The Prime Minister’s policy of “appeasement” towards Germany
in the 1930s is often criticised, but at the time many British
people were terrified at the thought of another conflict engulfing
Europe.

Mr Chamberlain was forced to resign in May 1940 and was
succeeded in office by Winston Churchill.

He died in November 1940

Read more at…
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/september/30/newsid_3115000/3115476.stm

An old Sicilian proverb…“Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer.”

I say bring him here

More people need to see and hear him and see what a danger he is

This will help people to make the right choice in the voting booth

Mrs H will never win if people are educated and this person in NYC close to ground “0” is an education

Too bad he was not on the top floor on 9-11 expressing his ideas

I bet that a HI of his home would show his nation that his home is not structurally sound if hit by some of Bowing’s products

rlb

Richard the sad truth is his audience will be the radical idiots and left wing media. It is an absolute insult for him to be on American Soil. I wish I could assist him with his Martyrdom to get his 70 virgins**,(God will have the last laugh on this one, it will be 70 GOATS, CAMELS or YASSER ARAFAT Look a likes). I would put a 120 Volt water Heater element with a big voltage drop up his *** and slow cook him over an American Alligator pit hanging just out of reach by a bungie cord being held by Jimmy Carter, while being forced to listen to real loud Jewish music. Or if I wanted to get real ugly, I would make him have a threesome with Hilliary and Barney Frank on the Jerry Springer show, then I would introduce him to Pee wee Hermann in a Turban as the 12th Imam saying in Gomer Pyles voice Surprize, Surprize, Surprize! and I’m in a good mood!**

Curt, I’m waiting for that pack!

Ken, it’s time to get over your inhibitions and say what’s really on your mind . . .
:wink:

Time will tell who wins

The educated or the emotional

rlb

I just finished watching a 60 Minutes interview with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. I must say, I found the man to be charming, witty, intelligent, engaging and forthright. He would be welcome at my dinner table any time. I’m speaking, of course, of Scott Pelly, the journalist who interviewed him. Ahmadinejad himself is a smirking, blathering moron leading his nation into oblivion. Many Iranians understand that and hopefully will replace him before disaster happens for both sides.

smirking…giggling…and chuckling

:twisted:

They had better hurry, I think our commanders are tired of seeing their troops blown up because of those lunatics, and Israel is not going to wait for them to get the bomb, they can’t afford too.if Pakistan looses Musharraf, I suspect we will end up taking out their Nuclear weapon sites also before they fall into the wrong hands, Ol Salami Been Rotten is too close for comfort over there. Too bad Clinton took out Milosovich, he had them occupied in the Balkans and Russia was going at it with them hard and heavy in Afghanistan then Checnya, and now they are in bed with them in Iran and it will bite them in the *** again. We are going to be over there a long time, better than over here.When the French start screaming about the Nukes in Iran it’s because they are worried about what they shared with them in technology.

What ever happen to charging people with Treason? Such as the times, msnbc, a few if not many of congress? Maybe thats reaching a bit but damn we can’t even plan with out our enemies knowing about it. What people don’t understand is that while congress is showing off on national TV in their joke of a General Petrais hearing I am sure our enemy was all sitting around watching the tube with pen and paper in hand taking notes. I guess I am saying that some of our own are near as bad as ***madinashad. Sad isn’t it
Randy

Ken

Remind me not to get on your bad side:p .

Great post Ken!!!

I think many of us spoke too soon regarding Columbia University’s decision to let Ahmadinejad speak. Looks like the University had a surprise waiting:

http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2007/US/09/24/columbia.president/t1home.bollinger.gi.jpg

University chief tackles Iranian leader

Columbia University president Lee Bollinger took Iran’s president to task Monday, bluntly criticizing his record and saying he exhibits “the signs of a petty and cruel dictator.” Bollinger told the president: “Today I feel the weight of all the civilized world yearning to express the revulsion at what you stand for.”

As commendable as Mr. Bolliger’s comments where. It would have been better to NOT have given Mr. “I’m definitely a nut job” any forum at all.

Does anyone else think Mr. Bollinger was affected by the outrage expressed ahead of the Iranian president’s visit?