Safety is key to success!

Throughout the process of being certified to be a home inspector, I have learned many things about housing structures, electrical, and heating and cooling systems. Safety at the workplace is the most important thing with many businesses including this industry. Being alert and aware of your surroundings as well as being diligent with safety procedures can quickly expose the quality of inspector that the future homeowners have chosen. It will also keep you safe and available to provide more inspections in the future. Cutting corners in any realm is a great way to create sub-par results and can quickly destroy any kind of integrity you may have created for your customer base. Please feel free to comment or post about what you have learned while participating with interNACHI

Are you an inspector?

Your life will be about water.

I’m inclined to think his life is about selling something but I can’t figure out what.

NOT listed as a member… hmmm…

http://www.nachi.org/memberlist/featured/c.htm?page=7

He’s not from North America either. He’s Asian, his given name is not"Gavin", he’s educated in the US, and only a full member because the company for whom he works…

Well, he certainly arrived ready to sermonize. I wonder what pearls he has to share about inspection related matters.

Perhaps he is supposed to post as a education course requirement.

Then he FAILED as each course has a specific thread they are to post in!

There sure are a lot of failures posting in the “Power of Internachi” thread then.

I noticed you noticed that. :wink: