It should be a landslide for McCain...

today, judging by all of the different groups that favor him. Elders, Christians, Military, Investors, Coal Industry, Oil Industry, NRA members, Home Inspectors, Nascar Fans, Sportsmen, Pro-Life, and Clingons.

Yeah, I agree, he’ll probably beat Ralph Nader by a wide margin. :mrgreen:

I’m serious joe, if you go by who says they are for McCain.

I’m serious too… :ack:

In response to Proposition 8, radical cleric Lou Engle asks followers to prepare for martyrdom…

atrocious, awful, bad, barbaric, beastly, desperate, diabolical, fiendish, flagrant, godawful, gross, heinous, lousy, monstrous, nefarious, rotten, scandalous, shocking, villainous, wicked

I think I saw a few NACHI members in the audience.

What if the other party wins? ](*,)

Those were good! :D:D:D:D

OMG Joe that is almost funny. Except it plays just like a McCain campaign commercial.

Exactly, it puts down both parties.

Well they just showed the absolute throng of people at Grant Park in Chicago getting ready to welcome the next President of the United States.

And then in Phoenix, they are posting “keep off the grass” signs outside the Biltmore Hotel to keep those 7 or 8 people away…

:mrgreen:

They predicted up to one million at Grant tonight.

Not to many of them will be Elders, Christians, Military, Investors, Coal Industry, Oil Industry, NRA members, Home Inspectors, Nascar Fans, Sportsmen, Pro-Life, and Clingons.

Though I object to that last one as any members of the Enterprise would for sure, be Obama fans.

Sci-Fi buffs look to the future , rather than sulking on what could have been.

It sure appears to be a landslide for McCain as Kenny predicted, after all all landslides go downhill don’t they?

Tomorrows another day, and guess what, the sun will still rise in the East :wink:

Regards

Gerry

What, beating Ralph Nader ain’t good enough for McCain? :stuck_out_tongue:

We are probably going to have to pay taxes on it come Jan.:wink:

Where is my buddy Mikey (Landslide) Larson, anyone seen him? :smiley:

I think I saw him speeding to the airport.

Hope he has been brushing up on his French.

Est-ce qu’il y a quelqu’un qui parle anglais? Does anyone here speak English? :smiley:

Time too get back to Inspections----:twisted: