Sick family

My grandmother, whom I spent every Summer with growing up, has been in the hospital for a week and it appears she may not make it out. She’s got cancer and a host of other problems. I must say, no matter the outcome, I don’t consider it a tragedy as she’s lived a long life and is near 90. If you’ve been there you know, seeing someone you care about deeply suffer is difficult. She’s never spoken to me in Spanish, as I am not fluent in it, but today she told me in Spanish that she is dying.

Just asking for you to keep her in your prayers. If you don’t believe in God just think good thoughts.:wink:

Our prayers are with you and your family Vince.

Just asking for you to keep her in your prayers. will do Vince

Done…

Hang in there Vince. My wife’s grandmother (whom was really more her mother than a grandmother) passed away from cancer last April. She was only 72. While it’s never something easy to deal with, you’re right in the fact 90 is indeed a long life and is something to be proud of. I’d say the most important thing you can do is make sure she knows how much of an impact she has made on your life and how thankful you are to have her as a grandmother. The worst thing to do is not say something that you want to. Also, if her husband is still alive, he needs to be the absolute center of attention after she passes. My thoughts are with your family.

It’s so sad to see relatives pass, but everyone must take a number.

Vince,

I wish the best for you and yours and she will be in my prayers.

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Vince.

I watched my Father suffer for 5 months. It was really bad.

No matter how bad you feel right now and the days to come try to remember this.

Don’t think you should have done this or that
Don’t think you should have done more
Don’t think about something you said that was wrong you did years ago
Don’t blame yourself for this or that

Just embrace your loved one for the days they have left and speak about what you did that day only to them because all they care out is that you are going to be OK. Make sure they know their house is in order and that you are just fine.

And just know this one last thing no matter how bad it hurts now, it will pass in time.

My prayers are with you.

Consider it done Vince, also praying for you and the rest of your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hang in there.

Our prayers are with you.
Be sure she knows how much you care.
Linda

[QUOTE]

Frank said it best Vince, keep the faith brother, time heals all!

Vince, Thoughts and prayers for your entire family.

Robert

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

For you and Grandma, Vince. God bless you, both.

I’d be glad to Vince.

Vince:
I will Pray for her, and your family, through this time.

Keep the faith…

I have you in the thoughts. I know it can be hard, but you’re right, she’s lived a long life!

I feel your pain, Vince. In time your thoughts will be filled with vivid memories of the great times spent together.

Erol