New to the site.

Hello all.

I just wanted to take a second to say hi and briefly introduce myself. My name is Cody. My family and I recently moved here to Colorado. I have been in the construction game all my life and figured i would give inspection a try. I am just working on getting my home inspector certs now. There seems to be tons of good info on the board.

Thanks for your time.

Welcome Cody yes much great info here some times some do slip a little Please read many past posts some good info there to . Please go to top left (Control Panel ) and put in your info for all to see all the best Roy.
ever need to talk send me email with your phone and I will try to help Roy

Hi Cody and welcome! Good luck!

Welcome Cody!

Welcome Cody

Welcome, I highly reccomend the 5-day course at the Colorado House of Horrors unless you want to get out of the cold then you should come to the Florida House of Horrors II. Florida has a class comming up Feb 11-15th. Good Luck. I do not know of any better way to get great experience in such a short period of time. I personally know that the Florida instructors are some of the highest credentialed instructors in the edcuation business. All are Certified Master Inspectors (CMI’s) and most hold multiple licenses.

Colorado? Come visit us at InterNACHI House of Horrors – Training from the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors