Spend a lot of time in your inspection vehicle? Roof Defects Audiobook released today

http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/internachi-general-roof-defects-audiobook.aspx

You should do more of these Nick. Great idea. Books are all I listen to in the truck.

Great idea Nick!!

No time for sitting, but would make a good bed time story !

When you need a laugh on one of the tough days try out Lex and Terry :smiley:
http://www.lexandterry.com/

They really help me get through some crappy days and they take my mind off the crap. Some of their stuff I do not like but I just change the channel then go back a little latter.

Nick is it the same material in the roof inspection book you gave out so generously this xmas party?

Thanks again for doing that every year.

Michael, I’ll get Kenton over here to comment.

Michael, the book was InterNACHI’s original roof course written some years ago.
This Audio book series is based on the research and writing I did over about three years for the roof inspection video courses released in limited form in 2012 and due to be released in full form later this year.
The audio books are extremely comprehensive. In switching from a visual format to an audio book I had to do a lot of re-writing.

So the short answer is no, the audio books offer much more information than is offered in the books given away during the Christmas party.

Thanks for the info guys :slight_smile:

Can I easily play it on an MP3 player? since this is all I have?

Martin,

What kind of MP3 player do you have? It definitely plays on iPods/iPhones/Android devices, but if you have a different kind of MP3 player we can check for you.

CM

I have a little emerson $40.00 one that I bought from Walmart…

Bump

Martin,

I’m not sure if the your MP3 player will play it, but if it doesn’t, get in touch with me and I’ll get an MP3 version to you. The disadvantage of MP3 is that you lose some of the audiobook features (chapters, placement markers, etc). But if that’s the only format that’ll work, that’s fine.

Mister Chris Morell, ladies and gentlemen…

Who else in what other organization would provide that kind of personal service? A member buys an inexpensive MP3 player on Saturday night, Chris Morrell.

I’m not sure if the your MP3 player will play it, but if it doesn’t, get in touch with me and I’ll get an MP3 version to you. The disadvantage of MP3 is that you lose some of the audiobook features (chapters, placement markers, etc). But if that’s the only format that’ll work, that’s fine.

Great idea on the audio version!

I bet A$HI members will be buying a lot of these audios because Kent has not written a crayola version.:mrgreen:

Thanks!! Thats what I call great service!!