Strictly business or allow some leeway?

Should posts on these boards be moderated, strictly business with humor and off-topic subjects not allowed, left like it is, or moderated, but with some leeway there?

Kenton, I think anybody who starts a poll should be banned for a month…:smiley:

Man I hate those bastards popping up every couple of minutes for weeks (the same ones).

Other than the nit-wit unemployed illiterates from Canada butting in (not including our members in that assumption), it’s alright with me…:smiley:

Yeah! What Dale said.

Ban Poll Starters. Leave the forum alone. Learn to use the ignore feature and don’t read the stuff you don’t like.

Guess I haven’t been around long enough yet to be irritated by the polls although they sure do keep coming back. I notice you can’t delete them once you’ve created them. Kind of like creating a little Frankenstein.

I think it should be moderated for strictly business humor.:twisted:

I think if people can’t be strictly business like in their humor they should be banned. :wink:

I think people should be censored by a moderator.

Can I be the moderator? smile…

Thanks for your support Dale:mrgreen:
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

Wendy, The voice of contradiction!
</IMG>:mrgreen:

John

Censorship doesn’t work,they tried that in former communist countries.

Erby

I agree,with the exception of poll starters.

Kenton

My opinion is the Tech section should be sacred, everything else is fair game for most anything.Non members should post only with verified names[e-mail address]

"Other than the nit-wit unemployed illiterates from Canada butting in (not including our members in that assumption), it’s alright with me"

**Hey Dale, I’m Canadian and I am most certainly not unemployed! Keep you generalizatons to yourself!:mrgreen: **

I’m sure not starting any more polls. Not after this. I think I’ll spend that time writing letters to Anna Nicole Smith telling her how she should live her life. May recommend that she solicit advice from a couple of posters from North of the border (not you George).

You know, that baby does look a little like me . . . . ( or is that Winston Churchill?) She has lots and lots of money, right?

Well yes, she needs a front end loader just to move her bank account around, this poor girl needs our help.

image.jpg

Why not can the whole board?

I think I should make myself the moderator and ban anybody I want. teehee. Look out Joey.

I think it is a great Idea Cheryl has my vote Roy Cooke