Thank you Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral and all of SWFL clients!

Just want to say thanks to our beloved clients and helpers, realtors, InterNachi, Florida Association of Building Inspectors, Home Inspector Association of South Florida and all of the inspectors here that have helped us over the years.
THANK YOU!!!

Cookin’ with gas.

Why are you dying? :smiley:

Your welcome glad to have been able to Help .

thumbs up.jpg

You have spoiled him Frank !
Now he is SEO’ing us. :smiley:

Thank you Frank, Roy, and Roy… and I feel fine. :lol:
Also our valued clients (and helpers) from Estero, Ave Maria, Marco Island, Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach, Boca Grande, Gateway, Bonita Beach, San Carlos, North Fort Myers, Lely Resort, East Naples, South Naples, Olde Naples, Port Royal, Moorings, Lake Park, North Naples, Park Shore, Vanderbilt Beach, Goodland, Everglades City, Pelican Bay, Naples Park, Grey Oaks, Royal Harbor, Golden Gate, Golden Gate Estates.
Let alone all 50 states and countries all over the world

We added Bulgaria today. Thank you all of our clients and realtors.

Hmm looks like I forgot to hit the post button on my list of client’s country’s we would like to thank…
Canada, Ireland, England, France, Scotland, Italy, Germany, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Russia, Serbia, Finland, Norway, Australia, Japan, South Korea, India, Philippines, Brazil, South Africa, Panama, and Mexico. I’m sure I’ve missed some, but thank you all!!

Thank you valued clients for your refferals!

Happened across a cool shot of the award winning van :lol: :wink: today during the inspection. The insulation in the attic was not so cool of a shot(s).
Thanks to all our clients for your continued referrals!
Today’s client was warned… “don’t fall into the cheap inspection trap, they are worth every penny”.
Thanks so much!!
#NaplesHomeInspector #NaplesBestInspector #FortMyersInspector @FloridaHomeInspect #atticinsulation
Is my attic properly insulated? How do I know if my attic is properly insulated? How to know if your attic is properly insulated? How can I tell if my attic is properly insulated?
Call Dave Fetty at Florida Home Inspection and Property Services LLC.
(239) 300-8628

Good job Dave

It was sad these people were impacted by hurricane damage by Irma. This was the job the insurance company said replaced their original insulation.
Thanks Frank!

Last week we had clients from Netherlands and Sweden, this week from Poland, and several States even Florida! Thanks to all of our clients and realtors for your continued referrals! #NaplesHomeInspection #FloridaHomeInspection #NaplesBestInspector #BonitaSpringsInspector #HomeInspection #MarcoIsland #FortMyersInspection
Home inspector in Naples. Home inspector in Fort Myers. Home inspector in Bonita Springs. Home inspector in Marco Island. Home inspector in Estero. Home inspector in Ave Maria. Home Inspector in Bonita Beach. Home inspector in Fort Myers Beach. Home inspector in Cape Coral. Port Royal, North Naples, Old Naples, Grey Oaks, Winding Cypress, Naples Reserve, Treviso Bay, Fiddler’s Creek, The Isle’s, Lely Resort, Eagle Lakes, Plantation, Bonita Bay, Bonita National, Corkscrew Preserve, Pelican Preserve, Arborwood, Verona Walk, Artisia, Pelican Bay, Marina Bay, Gateway, Timber Ridge. :lol:

We did a small 3 story on the Gulf last week for a couple from Wisconsin, had a couple from Finland, a couple from Pennsylvania and one from Iowa. Thanks to all of our clients, realtors and home watch professionals for all your referrals. We greatly appreciate all your referrals. Got to see some more neat work from the “outlet lady”. She hand paints Electrical receptacles to match back splashes. Got to see some not so neat stuff too. Had a pre-reinspection consultation with a client with great feedback including repairs of major structural deficiencies and safety issues. #NaplesHomeInspection #FloridaHomeInspection #NaplesBestInspector #BonitaSpringsInspector #HomeInspection #MarcoIsland #FortMyersInspection
Home inspector in Naples. Home inspector in Fort Myers. Home inspector in Bonita Springs. Home inspector in Marco Island. Home inspector in Estero. Home inspector in Ave Maria. Home Inspector in Bonita Beach. Home inspector in Fort Myers Beach. Home inspector in Cape Coral. Port Royal, North Naples, Old Naples, Grey Oaks, Winding Cypress, Naples Reserve, Treviso Bay, Fiddler’s Creek, The Isle’s, Lely Resort, Eagle Lakes, Plantation, Bonita Bay, Bonita National, Corkscrew Preserve, Pelican Preserve, Arborwood, Verona Walk, Artisia, Pelican Bay, Marina Bay, Gateway, Timber Ridge.

Here is a link to AO Smith water heater installation manuals.
Instruction Manuals

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!! We give special thanks to all of our beloved clients for your continued referrals! We’ve been swamped as this season gets started and we’ve had some great clients and great helpers over the last few weeks, months and years! #HappyThanksgiving #NaplesBestInspector #FortMyersInspector #Verandah #PelicanPreserve #Plantation #Arborwood #MarinaBay #MirromarLakes #BonitaNational #CorkscrewPreserve #Valencia #Palomar #TwinEagles #Esplanade #GreyHawk #OrangeBlossom #AvaMaria #MarbellaIsles #TheIsles #LelyResort #WindingCypress #NaplesReserve #FiddlersCreek
Caught these guys crossing the yard across the street at last weeks inspection. :lol:
Time to put the bird in the roaster! :wink:

Wishing everyone a healthy, prosperous, happy New Year! We thank all of our clients for your continued referrals. We pulled up to a gatehouse a few weeks ago and and the guy says, “Ahhh my home inspectors, you guys did a fantastic job on my house. I recommend you to everybody. Go on through”. :lol: #NaplesBestInspector #FortMyersInspector #Verandah #PelicanPreserve #Plantation #Arborwood #MarinaBay #MirromarLakes #BonitaNational #CorkscrewPreserve #Valencia #Palomar #TwinEagles #Esplanade #GreyHawk #OrangeBlossom #AvaMaria #MarbellaIsles #TheIsles #LelyResort #WindingCypress #NaplesReserve #FiddlersCreek, Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Bonita Beach, Estero, Ft. Myers, Ft. Myers Beach, Cape Coral, Pine Island, Sanibel Island, Captiva, Boca Grande, Ava Maria.

Got a call last week… I love getting calls like this… although it is sad that people get put through this kind of BS. This was a new build inspection.

“Hi, not sure if you remember me, you did my inspection 2.5 years ago. This has been an absolute nightmare, I’ve had to hire a lawyer… 6 months ago we came home from a long weekend trip and the AC system had flooded half of the house. It cost over $13,000 for the cleanup. A few weeks ago I started feeling ill, which is very unusual for me, last week something told me to check the AC and the whole thing was covered in mold. The crew came and had to replace the entire unit, duct work and drywall from the floor to the ceiling. Thanks to the items you documented in your report, the builder has had to pay for both of these issues, after they originally claimed that everything was okay. I can’t thank you enough. I will never sign another CO without you inspecting the house. I just wanted to give you an update, and really, I can’t thank you enough”.

The thing I like best about this profession is helping people. :lol:

Just want to thank all of our clients, realtors, and home watch professionals for your continued referrals!

Home inspector Home Inspections Real Estate Inspection House Inspection - Florida Home Inspection And Property Services - Naples, Fl Home inspector Home Inspections Real Estate Inspection House Inspection - Florida Home Inspection And Property Services - Naples, Fl

#NaplesBestInspector #FortMyersInspector #Verandah #PelicanPreserve #Plantation #Arborwood #MarinaBay #MirromarLakes #BonitaNational #CorkscrewPreserve #Valencia #Palomar #TwinEagles #Esplanade #GreyHawk #OrangeBlossom #AvaMaria #MarbellaIsles #TheIsles #LelyResort #WindingCypress #NaplesReserve #FiddlersCreek
:lol: #NaplesBestInspector #FortMyersInspector #Verandah #PelicanPreserve #Plantation #Arborwood #MarinaBay #MirromarLakes #BonitaNational #CorkscrewPreserve #Valencia #Palomar #TwinEagles #Esplanade #GreyHawk #OrangeBlossom #AvaMaria #MarbellaIsles #TheIsles #LelyResort #WindingCypress #NaplesReserve #FiddlersCreek, Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Bonita Beach, Estero, Ft. Myers, Ft. Myers Beach, Cape Coral, Pine Island, Sanibel Island, Captiva, Boca Grande, Ava Maria, Babcock Ranch.

Thanks Dave. I hope everyone in Florida realizes what an asset you are to the home inspection industry.

Thanks Frank!