Thank you Keith Swift for your service as Vice President.

Dr. Keith Swift has complete his term as Vice President of NACHI. We’d like to thank Keith for his many contributions during his tenure. Keith will continue to wear many hats at NACHI including running NACHIbookstore.com, authoring NACHI books and brochures, maintaining the IAC2 mold report writer, teaching for NACHI chapters, and being NACHI’s report writing consultant. Keith will also be helping with a new initiative between NACHI and another major inspection association to try to create stronger unification of our Standards of Practice.

Thanks Keith!

Keith,

Job well done…I know you have been very supportive. I have talked with you several times on the phone about things that have come up during an inspection and you were very helpful. Thank you for that and I am looking forward in meeting you at our Ventura County Chapter kick-off meeting that will be held on August 2, 2007 in Ventura, CA.

Thank you Greg, and a thank-you to the membership in general. I am still working to forward the cause of NACHI, which will continue to be my mission.

Keep up the good work Keith. I appreciate you.

VP of NACHI or not your a wonderful guy to work with. Thank you for all your hard work and a great friendship. Can’t wait to see you on the 13th

Keith,

Thank you for your leadership, scholarly advice and service.

Your new title is now Vice President Emeritus.

Kinda catchy isn’t it? :slight_smile:

Warmest regards,

Keith,

Thanks so much for you counsel and wisdom . . . I do like Raymond’s comment: Vice President Emeritus very :cool:.

Good luck in all you do and all you do for us here on the board, I have truly learned a lot from you . . . I hope one day to meet you personnal and thank you.

Keith

It was great pleasure to meet you and Jackie in Toronto. You by far are one of the most intelligent,and genuinely nicest people I have had the pleasure of meeting.
I wish you all the best and hope to see you again in the near future[we have to talk about smoking… do you remember?]

Keith are you attending the ITA convention in Vegas this year?

Michael, Raymond, Dee and John, Thank you one and all. You are beacons of light shining out and making the world a brighter place. Mario, Thank you, too. Yes, I do remember our conversation. I hope to attend the ITA conference. Take care of yourself. Your kindness makes you shine. Take care, Keith.

Keith, thanks for your work & contributions, as well as the opportunity to help proof your book in LV!
Let me know when you may be coming through the Inland Northwest, we’ll round up some inspectors for you!

Russ