This works for me!!

**[FONT=Verdana]As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me, since I believe we are family here and I didn’t know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty ‘Obama’ bumper stickers on our employees’ cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can’t think of a[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change, I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
[/FONT]

More From: The Boss

Well it has been a couple of days since I let the Obama people go. What a mistake that was, all I am left with are knuckle draggers, right wing nut jobs, and Neanderthals. I am surprised some of the people left here can even find their way into work each day. I am getting awfully tired of all the drool.

It looks like I will have to close my business as my workforce is just too dumb to produce anything of value in todays economy. I guess since change is inevitable I should have accepted it and not been so scared, but most of my life is based on fear.

Well gotta go, big get together tonight with all my “Let’s find Obama’s birth certificate Friends”, we are meeting at the Flat Earth Society Headqurters. If you want to stay after some of us will be sharing Big Foot stories.

The Boss

That’s not what happened…that’s not “the rest of the story” at all.

Why would you say that??? You don’t even know “the rest of the story”…so why would you say something like that???

For shame, for shame…my goodness…

I hope this CEO has an even mix of blacks and whites, so that nobody tries to sue him/her for discrimination!

Here’s this nice man who has built a small business that is large enough to employ well over 60 people. He has created jobs–employment for families to pay their bills, buy a house, a car–whatever…

This is what has built America–free enterprise, capitalism…

And you say those silly things about him. Shame on you.

This nation was built by free enterprise, not the government. Do you ever see bridges across rivers from one state to another? Have you driven the Interstate highway system?

Do you know who built them?? No, it was *not *any government–they were built by working Americans–free enterprise.

The bill was paid for by some government with

YOUR money, My money, THEIR money.

The building was not done by any government, but by people who paid their bills and kept the economy alive for you-- and me–and them.

American working people like Brian E and David P made this nation great.

Then came guys like GWB, who initiated programs that tore at the very fabric of our being–BO, who continued the destruction in an even greater way.

Before them was Bush the 1st and Clinton the Naught, who did as much as anyone to support the deterioration…

But this nice man who ran a small business…

“Well, my job is done.” Obama thinks as he walks away from the “Beer Summit”.

I am stunned that the official White House Blog published this picture and that it is in the public domain. The body language is most revealing. Sergeant Crowley, the sole class act in this trio, helps the handicapped Professor Gates down the stairs, while Barack Obama, heedless of the infirmities of his friend and fellow victim of self-defined racial profiling, strides ahead on his own. So who is compassionate? And who is so self-involved and arrogant that he is oblivious?

Thomas Lifson.

obame gates.jpg

hahahhahhahha sorry Jae, could not resist. Carry on. :D:D:D:D

PS Jae, are you going to stay for the Big Foot meeting???

Is that for inspectors that fell of ladders and landed in buckets (or something like that) ??? :p:twisted::smiley:

I think you have it figured out Jeffery. :D:D:D