Tiger Woods "Seriously Injured"...

…reports coming in by email that Tiger Woods was “seriously injured” in an automobile accident in Florida, today.

Any details?

True. Here is a link from espn. 2:30 am outside his home in Florida.

Couldn’t have been too serious because he’s been released from the hospital already I hear.

I think his wife went after him with a golf club for cheating.

“The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods’ vehicle hit a fire hydrant and a tree in his neighbor’s yard after he pulled out of his driveway at 2:25 a.m.”

Pulling out of his driveway? Or in? :-k

Musta had an early tee time. ;-):twisted:

He should have never married the tramp. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free???:p:p

Linas you do realize your posting in a public forum? Granted it is a free world and you can speak as you wish. The problem is you really could hurt your own business by some of the things you say. I’m telling you this because I’ve had three clients now tell me they actually googled my “name”. Can you imagine what their first impression of you would be if they found the information you post here sometimes after a Google search on your name? Well I asked a few people I know and I had them read one of your statments. They don’t know your name. I then asked them their first impression. I then went on and told them that this was posted by a nationally accredited home inspector and I asked them would they consider your credentials after reading such a post. Immediately all of them discredited you and said they would look no further at your credentials. Again none of them know your name or company name I just posed the question in hopes you would soon realize what your doing and shine a better light upon yourself when it comes to the public eye.

Thanks for the advice Billy. Let me reword for clarification: He shouldn’t have married the *****. He could have gotten laid for free. People do Google my name rarely. I get a notification when they do.

He cheats at golf? :shock:

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV
Posted Nov 28th 2009 6:08AM by TMZ Staff

**Tiger Woods **did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren – according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-fight-accident-suv-lacerations/#ixzz0YAsVQU29

A possible explanation

http://www.nachi.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=588133

Mike,
You must have the tongue firmly planted in your cheek with your comment. Now you’re using TMZ for your information source? :stuck_out_tongue:

Beats wnd (IMO). :p;-)

The TMZ is the most believable so far!

Tiger is fighting with his wife. Who cares? We all have issues to take care of at times as well.

it appears Tiger’s wife hits a mean driver…

Be careful what you say here Billy. This is an open forum and your clients may view that remark as being sexist or a non-compassionate human being. You think her “taking care of issues” with a golf club a good thing??:p:p

At least she did not cut off his***** while he was sleeping. He needs to appriciate that he just got away with callaway. Just think of the revenue he’ll get for the movie rights.

Yep CNN just reported his mistress hired an attorney if I heard it correctly.

My point was no couple is perfect. You and I are very different when it comes to what is said and what is not. I don’t insult people.