Today's Daily Door Prize donated by Dr. Keith Swift.

1 copy of Manual for a Happy Home. Manual will be shipped when printed next month. http://www.nachi.org/happyhome.htm

First member to reply to this post wins.

kevin

Awe Come On!!! :frowning:

Hey can’t help it, everyone has been sleeping tonite!!! Really not my fault!

Kevin wins.

But I just got done hollering about missing the last round of 20 or so! :frowning: Dang it.

Kevin’s a good guy (and an insomniac :mrgreen: )

Let someone wlse take the prizes for a while, Wendy.

Or are you a spoil sport?

Thanks for the defense will. I appreciate it.

Hey are we having turkey at the next chapter meeting?

Don’t get cocky, Kevin.

We are having a discussion about Radio advertising for NACHI and the Chapter. You should show up.

In December, we should be having a 3 hour state approved CE course. State approved CE in a Chapter meeting. Probably a first (for NACHI).

As always,

Hope this helps.

I haven’t won anything for about three months. AND I was joking. Why did you have to take it and turn it into something ugly Will?

I thoguht better of you. :frowning:

I plan on being there. I was just kidding about the turkey :shock:

You know, this whole forum is getting to be ugly. I am getting to be disgusted.

I get bitched out for posting, trying to post lighthearted things, helping people, and joking around. Really, this whole place is getting to be stupid. :frowning:

Don’t try to joke Kevin, it’s against the forum rules.

They’re voting on outlawing smiling tomorrow. :frowning:

is that central time, if it is that means I only have 27 more minutes to smile.

WELL GET ON IT BOY!!! :D:shock:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cool: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :|.) T|> :mwa-hah: :lol: How’s that?

3 months? Hardly!

Check it out. :slight_smile:

Actually, I don’t know the exact length of time. But I know it’s been a long time. Since before Vegas right?

I don’t have the time or bother but just have a hunch its no where near 3 months.

I just went through a bunch of them and I can’t find any of them. Much less within three months.