Today's Daily Door Prize donated by NACHI.

50 copies of http://www.nachi.org/environmentalconcernsbook.htm

First one to reply to this post with his/her name, city, state and NACHI ID# wins 50 copies.

greg allen

Stephen Stanczyk
Graham, WA 98338
NACHI #05113031

Apex nc

Haste makes waste . . .
Name, city, state & ID!
Steve, looks like you’ll be educating 50 clients!

As a former Black Mtn resident, sorry to see a NC compadre come so close . .

Great book, I recommend it to all!

Stephen wins!

See ya all tomorrow with another great Daily Door Prize.

Hey Greg, put it in your signature and it will be easier. Then all you have to post is four letters. Any four letters. Like slkd. It doesn’t matter.

Sorry you missed it.

Congratulations Stephen! :slight_smile: You’re wish came true today. :slight_smile:

Not to mention Greg, if you had simply edited your original post all at once, you still would have got it.

Hey Nick, are you ready for the new book?

Wendy,

Perhaps you can start a…

NACHI Door Prize Boot Camp.:wink:

What we all have to do is stay up till the early am in the east so that we can be the first. Nick’s post come to me at 12:36 am
Larry

Maybe This wil work next time.I forgot to include my D*#N Signature.Oh well I am holding out for the $5000 cash prize.:slight_smile:

Confused??? Why didnt Greg win? He has all his infor in his signature. Others have won with just that… ?

It has it now, Peter, following Wendy’s Door Prize Boot Camp Rule #1 !!

I understand that there are still seats available for the next seminar…:wink:

Ok,… I just noticed his first (original) post had it, thats why I was confused. Your right, Wendy SHOULD have a class on how to win these things. She makes me MAD!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr j/k :smiley: Love Ya!

Awwwwwww, Thanks guys!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

MWAAAAAAAH

Love you guys!!! :slight_smile: :wink: :slight_smile:

*“Paying attention to simple little things that most men neglect makes a few WOmen rich” *Henry Ford

But I love ya’ll so I’m sharing them with ya’ll. :wink: