Today's Daily Door Prize donated by Nick Gromicko.

A check from me for $99.95 (NACHI member price) to attend any ICC Boot Camp being taught by NACHI members Greg Bell and Joe Burkeson.

http://assurancecheck.net/iccbootcamp.html

First one to reply to this post with their name, city, state and NACHI ID# wins.

Brian E Kelly
Opps

How’re ya gonna git there Brian?

(btw, nice!)

Good point Wendy, Nick pass ot on to the next HI as I doubt I will make it to Florida in the near future.

NACHI06020692 Name:Wendy ForsythContact:E-Mail Wendy ForsythNACHI ID:NACHI06020692City: SheltonState/Province: Wa

Can I donate it to someone now?

:slight_smile:

Unless someone is donating the plane fare as well? :wink:

Andrew Cox
Kissimmee, FL
NACHI # 06050997

It’s yours Andrew. I pass it to you. :slight_smile:

Have fun! :slight_smile:

Andrew wins!

See ya all tomorrow with another great Daily Door Prize!

:-;; Andrew I have one qustion for you. What the hell are you doing on the NACHI web site at 2 in the morning!!!

Brian & Wendy,

There is no problem for us to deliver our Boot Camp in Arizona or Washington, heck we are willing to go wherever we can help. :smiley:

Trying to win a door prize!:smiley:
Actually - there is So-o-o-o much great info here, I have to read whenever I have the chance!

DARN IT! :slight_smile:

Oh well…You have a standing invitation Joseph. :wink:

Well Andrew I guess I will see you at the camp

Cool - BTW, thank you Nick and especially Wendy!

Congratulations Andrew,

Please send me an e-mail to bootcamp@assurancecheck.net with your name, address and phone. You will need either the 2003 or 2006 IRC one and two family dwellings book with the index tabs. I look forward to meeting you at the seminar.

Awwww…Thanks so much Andrew!!! You are so very welcome!!! :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy and reap many rewards. :slight_smile:

feeling all warm and fuzzy*