Anyone Try RE:SCAM?

It’s an automated AI bot that strings-along email scammers with endless questions and dialog wasting their time. You just forward the scam email to me@rescam.org.

Next time you get contacted by the deaf scammer try forwarding the message and let us know how it goes.

Re:scam

I haven’t. But now I will. Thanks Chuck.

Absolutely cool!
I wonder if you get to see all the messages.
I love this one - must have got kicked out of my rental, the landlord discovered a grow house in the attic…

Screenshot-2018-4-21 Time for some R R and R D.png

Just got the one we all know this morning. I will be forwarding off today.
Here is her latest and greatest and my answer back.

Wow, The same old stale scam year after year.
I will be sharing your information and email address with all the other home inspectors I know everywhere so you are guaranteed to be wasting your time trying to shaft any of us.
Give it a rest and go peddle your stupidity somewhere else

**George Adair C.P.I.**
  ***Rampart Inspections***
  Your Home - Your Castle
  Your First Line of Defence
  (204)479-3742
  [www.rampartinspections.ca](http://www.rampartinspections.ca) 

On 2018-04-21 4:21 PM, Jennifer Simons       wrote:

Hello                                                           ,

I am sorry for                                                           the late                                                           response I had                                                           to make sure                                                           everything is                                                           in place about                                                           a better date                                                           for the                                                           inspection so                                                           we decided                                                           next week                                                           Saturday 5th                                                           8am,please                                                           check your                                                           schedule and                                                           let me know if                                                           the date is                                                           convenient                                                           with you. I am                                                           OK with the                                                           quote and i                                                           would have                                                           everything put                                                           in place for                                                           the                                                           inspection,first                                                           of all i will                                                           like you                                                           to know that                                                           the house is                                                           an off market                                                           sales and it                                                           is been sold                                                           by the owner                                                           and not by                                                           Realtor,I                                                           would like you                                                           to know the                                                           house will be                                                           vacant this                                                           weekend,I want                                                           you to know                                                           that the                                                           caretaker will                                                           leave the key                                                           in the                                                           contractor                                                           lock box and                                                           you can go                                                           there for the                                                           inspection,I                                                           will like to                                                           know what kind                                                           of credit                                                           cards you                                                           accept for                                                           payment so i                                                           can make the                                                           payment asap,I                                                           would have to                                                           seek a little                                                           favor from you                                                           and i would be                                                           happy if you                                                           can be able to                                                           grant me the                                                           favor i seek                                                           from you.Due                                                           to my present                                                           health                                                           condition,i                                                           would provide                                                           you my credit                                                           card details                                                           for you to                                                           charge for the                                                           total cost of                                                           the service                                                           and also i                                                           would like you                                                           to charge an                                                           extra sum of                                                           money                                                           which would be                                                           sent to the                                                           caretaker who                                                           would take                                                           care of                                                           getting                                                           utilities                                                           transferred                                                           over, termite                                                           contract for                                                           the house,I am                                                           sorry if i am                                                           asking for too                                                           much but i                                                           would have                                                           forwarded the                                                           balance to him                                                           myself but i                                                           am held down                                                           with health                                                           issues right                                                           now and am                                                           still at the                                                           hospital and                                                           the caretaker                                                           stated he                                                           wants the                                                           balance by                                                           bank transfer                                                           that's why i                                                           am seeking                                                           your favor on                                                           this,i would                                                           be willing to                                                           compensate you                                                           if you can                                                           assist me on                                                           this.

Your                                                           urgent                                                           response would                                                           be                                                           appreciated.

Warm                                                           Regards