Update On New Hampshire Chapter

In a message dated 1/31/2006 3:52:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, gromicko@msn.com writes:[FONT=Arial][size=2][FONT=Arial]Aimee, can you make an announcement about this?

Nick Gromicko
Founder
National Association of Certified Home Inspectors

www.nachi.org[INDENT]----- Original Message -----
To: Steve.schmidt@adelphia.net ; Hankbeek@aol.com ; pruss1958@yahoo.com ; Hutnickmj1@comcast.net ; snhteam@adelphia.net ; clearviewhi@yahoo.com ; davedyson@comcast.net ; henryfinzeljr@yahoo.com ; Bob@BobPokorny.com ; johnmurphyb@charter.net ; david@hamelinspection.com ; belknap1@METROCAST.NET ; inspectit@metrocast.net ; rccarter20@verizon.net ; applewood-home-inspection@earthlink.net ; homeinsp@localnet.com ; david@acloserlookinspection.com
Cc: gromicko@msn.com ; aimee.jalowsky@nachi.org ; kay.drauer@nachi.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:40 PM
Subject: TO: ALL WHO HAVE SENT IN THEIR RSVP. TWO STATE REPS ARE COMING TO HELP!

[size=2][FONT=Algerian][size=6]NEW HAMPSHIRE
LIVE FREE OR DIE
The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors

Greetings to All!

I want to thank you all for accepting our invitation to the First Annual New Hampshire Chapter meeting.

Some of you are aware of “bumps in the road” that we have encountered on the way here. Hopefully they have been ironed out. We are really looking forward to a nice, stress free, productive meeting.

AGENDA:
**1st HOUR; **

1. Meet & Greet.
  2. Presentation of our concerns of House Bill 642 by at least four different scheduled speakers.

PLEASE NOTE:
TWO of the Guest Speakers are New Hampshire State Representatives. They are BOTH New Hampshire licensed Real Estate agents that have been in constant contact with me about this bill.

I ask that if there are any disagreements or radically conflicting points of view that we keep them to ourselves until after dinner when they are gone.

1. A FRIENDLY, POLITE & PROFESSIONAL discussion about our points of view will follow
    THE LAST Presentation.

DINNER: Dinner will be a Buffet style “help yourself” evening. Over the last 21-years I have attended several seminars at The Yard and I have yet to be disappointed.

2nd HOUR:

1. Open discussion of New Hampshire NACHI chapter business.
  2. Election of NH Chapter Board of Director members.
  3. Establishing a FORMAL “Legislative Committee” to fight HB642
  4. Setting dates for future meetings etc.

Once again, on behalf of Marcus, Henry and myself, I want to thank you for coming to our
“First Annul New Hampshire NACHI Chapter Meeting”

Respectfully, Frank Carrio
Certified Inspector & Consultant
New Hampshire Chapter President
The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors {NACHI}

CONTACT INFORMATION:
{603} 483-5282

Frank Carrio
P.O. Box 188
Chester, New Hampshire 03036
www.americascertifiedinspectioncompanyllc.com

MEMBERSHIPS, AFFILIATES, AND CERTIFICATIONS
· CERTIFIED By: The Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors
{EBPHI # FC-660614}

CODE COMPLIANCE INSPECTOR: {#0502}
United States Government, The Department of Veterans Affairs

·** CERTIFIED MEMBER: {ICC-5159435}**
International Code Council

CERTIFIED INSPECTOR {NACHI-04010246}
The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors {NACHI}

PRESIDENT, NEW HAMPSHIRE CHAPTER
[/size][/size]

The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors

SUSTAINING MEMBER: {BOCA-101251}
Building Official Code Administrators {BOCA / ICC}

CERTIFIED MEMBER: From 1994-2004
{ASTM / ISO-000131040}
American Standards & Testing Materials Society {ASTM / ISO}

COMMITTEE MEMBER: From 1994-2004
{ASTM / ISO-000131040}
ASTM F:06 & D:07 {ASTM / ISO}

CERTIFIED MOLD & RADON INSPECTOR
**ESA, PRO-LAB, ACCU-STAR **

E-Mail: FMCarriosr@aol.com

CELL: {603} 498-2753,
Phone: {603} 483-5282
Fax: {603} 483-5280

TO: ALL WHO HAVE SENT IN THEIR RSVP.
Steve.schmidt@adelphia.net
Hankbeek@aol.com
pruss1958@yahoo.com
Hankbeek@aol.com
Hutnickmj1@comcast.net
snhteam@adelphia.net
clearviewhi@yahoo.com
davedyson@comcast.net
henryfinzeljr@yahoo.com
Bob@BobPokorny.com
johnmurphyb@charter.net
david@hamelinspection.com
belknap1@METROCAST.NET
inspectit@metrocast.net
rccarter20@verizon.net
applewood-home-inspection@earthlink.net
homeinsp@localnet.com
david@acloserlookinspection.com

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/INDENT]Hi Nick!
I have spent the last 6-hours compiling this information. I just got off of the phone with Sate Representative Benjamin Baroody. He called me to tell me that even though He has a meeting with Union Officials after 8:30. that he will still come to our NACHI meeting.

At tomorrow’s meeting he will let me know if he is going to be New Hampshire on Feb. 14, 2006 for the E. D. & A. Committee’s Public Hearing on HB642.

State Representative Baroody & Kopka are both licensed Real Estate agents/brokers and their financial future will be as negatively affected as the NH based Home Inspectors.

They have both thanked me for inviting them to our meeting and they have both told me that they look forward to meeting the New Hampshire based NACHI members who are going to attend.

As always I will keep you up to date as anything “new” occurs.

Warmest Regards, Frank Carrio

Hi To All!

Here is a list of New Hampshire State Representatives who are also duly elected State Representatives.

I am sure that they would be shocked to find that New Hampshire House Bill 642 is going to bring Real Estate transactions in New Hampshire to a screeching halt.

In the New Hampshire State House of Representatives, REALTOR® incumbents who were re-elected as Republicans include;
**1. **Harriet Cady of Deerfield, kd1843@verizon.net harriet.cady@leg.state.nh.us
2. Kevin Camm of Hampstead, klclp3c@comcast.net
**3. **Wayne Campbell of Farmington, packyc@worldpath.net
**4. **Speaker of the House Gene Chandler of North Conway, gene.chandler@leg.state.nh.us
**5. **Vivian Desmarais of Manchester, vivianjd@earthlink.net
**6. **Karen Keegan Hutchinson of Londonderry, northernpatriot@aol.com
**7. Robert Wiley and William Zolla of Derry. **robert.wiley@leg.state.nh.us

REALTORS® re-elected as Democrats were;

• **Reps. Benjamin Baroody of Manchester, ****ben.baroody@leg.state.nh.us **

**{Attending our NACHI Chapter Meeting} **

• <LI class=MsoNormal style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: list .5in”>Irene Creteau of Rochester, irenecre@worldpath.net <LI class=MsoNormal style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: list .5in”>Stephen DeStefano of Bow**, ****unknown <LI class=MsoNormal style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo2; tab-stops: list .5in”>Naida Kaen of Lee, **naidaKaen@hotmail.com

• **Angeline Kopka of Nashua. **akopkare@aol.com {Attending our NACHI Chapter Meeting}
    REALTORS® winning first terms in the New Hampshire House were;

• <LI class=MsoNormal style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in”>Democrat Anthony Matarazzo of Nashua, anthony.matarazzo@leg.state.nh.us <LI class=MsoNormal style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in”>Republicans Patricia Dowling of Derry, patdowling@pruverani.com <LI class=MsoNormal style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: red; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in”>**Harry Gale Jr. of Sunapee, SPONSOR OF HB642 = **hgale66@aol.com <LI class=MsoNormal style=“MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-list: l2 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in”>David Kidder of New London, david03257@yahoo.com

• William Remick of Lancaster. pam-bill@verizon.net
    Real Estate Investors / Landlords;

• Jean Jeudy (d) ManchesterJean.jeudy@gmail.com

AFTER OUR FIRST NACHI MEETING TO BE HELD ON FEB. 01, 2006, AFTER THIS MEETING WE HOPE TO HAVE A CONSENSUS ON HB642
You will receive a newsletter about the results of this meeting.

I urge each and every one of you who are New Hampshire Based Home Inspectors to contact the State representatives on this list and send them the reason that you oppose this poorly written and biased bill. {HB-642}

Sincerely, Frank Carrio
New Hampshire Chapter President {NACHI}
The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.

**NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE REPRESENTATIVES WHO ARE ALSO REALTORS **
anthony.matarazzo@leg.state.nh.us
ben.baroody@leg.state.nh.us
gene.chandler@leg.state.nh.us
harriet.cady@leg.state.nh.us
irenecre@worldpath.net
Jean.jeudy@gmail.com
akopkare@aol.com
**kd1843@verizon.net **
klclp3c@comcast.net
naidaKaen@hotmail.com
northernpatriot@aol.com
packyc@worldpath.net
pam-bill@verizon.net
david03257@yahoo.com
patdowling@pruverani.com
robert.wiley@leg.state.nh.us
vivianjd@earthlink.net
** Harry Gale Jr. of Sunapee, SPONSOR OF HB642 = ****hgale66@aol.com:twisted: **

[/size][/FONT]