Update to NACHI message board

Hey folks,

I’ve made a few modifications to the message board today. The most notable update is that I’ve changed the registration system so that new users MUST provide a real, full name at registration. This name is also now checked against the NACHI member database to prevent non-members from creating accounts that look like legitimate NACHI-member accounts.

NACHI members are not affected by this update–members should always log in with the members-only username and password provided by NACHI.

It’s also worth noting that I’ve banned a number of users who have been consistently misusing the message board and posting under multiple accounts.

Regards,

Thank you Chris!!!

Paul

Thank you Chris. Now maybe we can get down to some serious business.
Larry

Chris…YOU are awesome and right on the BALL…excellent !

lol…was going to tease NICK but I wont…thehehe…he may get CHRIS to label me a spammer…:slight_smile:

Great Job Chris…:slight_smile:

Great work Chris - Thanks :slight_smile:

Repeating posts that are off thread topic is considered a form of technical sabotage.

Good job Chris! Hopefully this will put an end to the whole Canadian debacle.

thank you

Chris,

Well done, I gave you a greenie. :wink:

Thank you Chris. Nice work!

Yahoo!

Quote:
It’s also worth noting that I’ve banned a number of users who have been consistently misusing the message board and posting under multiple accounts.
End Quote:

FINALLY!!!

Thank You Chris!!

Chris, et al:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thats the best news I have heard all week.

Cheers.

It’s appreciated, Chris. :wink:

Well, it is about very well overdue, and Merry Christmass to you Chris and a job well done.
Best Holiday package everybody on this board could get, and I am sure the feeling is mutual for our Canadien Friends that have been harrassed.

Marcel :smiley: :smiley: I will now give you 10 green squares, ha. ha. , only wish for Christmass, how do I give out green squares? ha. Oh well, the thought is what counts.

Thank you so much! i hate it that you had to do that - but it’s much appreciated, that’s for sure.

I look forward to the advice & words of wisdom on this board. it will be even better to not have to overlook other misc. posts.

thanks again.

…but…but…how else will we ever know about Dave Bottoms’ unpaid child support payments and the unusual stains in Gil Strachan’s boxer shorts and the …yada…yada…:wink:

Hi. James and hope you are not too sad.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
(I came, I saw, I followed)

*** I guess you could always follow your own saying instructions, right?***

***Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink: ***

It will be hard, Marcel, but…with therapy…I think I will be okay.

It’s…just…so…sudden.

Here we were one minute, deeply engaged in the wit and wisdom of a guy named Bugmenot…warning us about the evils that were soon to fall upon us…and then…(poof)…they’re gone.

James;

My Son is a Licensed Physical Therapist, do you think he could help?
Since you are just a tadd younger than I am, and I am utilizing my Sons talents already, maybe you should make an appointment. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink:

Well done Thank you