Vendor SPAM!

Hey, InspectorPro… I don’t fall for these SCUMMY sales tactics! Consider yourself on my list of vendors to NEVER purchase from!

>
>
>

Quick question

Inbox
x

**Nick Gromicko nick@email.inspectorproinsurance.com via mail216.atl61.mcsv.net **

11:29 AM (0 minutes ago)

to me

Hey Jeffrey,

Are you doing what you need to protect yourself? Even if your state doesn’t require it, you should have insurance. For the best coverage at the cheapest price, I suggest you get a quote from InspectorPRO Insurance.
I’m going to say it as simply as possible: InspectorPro Insurance is the best. They have better insurance, charge a lower premium, and provide the very best service.
**InspectorPro Coverage Features: **
[ul]
[li]Professional (E&O) and General Liability in one policy[/li][li]Premium Rates for InterNACHI members[/li][li]Standard Coverage Highlights:[/li][LIST]
[li]Residential and Commercial Inspections[/li][li]Energy Audits/Thermal Imaging[/li][li]203K Inspections[/li][li]Insurance Inspections[/li][li]and More…[/li][/ul]
[li]Endorsements available for:[/li][ul]
[li]Mold/IAQ[/li][li]Pest[/li][li]Radon[/li][li]Septic[/li][li]Code[/li][li]And More…[/li][/ul]
[/LIST]InspectorPro can’t be beat. Visit their websitefor a quote or call them at 1-844-204-4688 for a quote and tell them Nick sent ya!
Sincerely,
Nick Gromicko
Founder, International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
www.nachi.org
Executive Director, International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants
www.iac2.org
Executive Director, Master Inspector Certification Board www.certifiedmasterinspector.org
Co-Host, www.NACHI.TV
President, ComInspect
www.cominspect.com
Licensed general contractor
Licensed septic system installer
Author of 20+ books and 200+ articles
Copyright © 2016 InspectorPro Insurance, All rights reserved.
NACHI Members

Our mailing address is:
InspectorPro Insurance826 East State Rd.
Suite 100
American Fork, Ut 84003

[URL=“http://inspectorproinsurance.us13.list-manage.com/vcard?u=946aeda707fe8dd1d4f2aed2b&id=c55f281955”]

I got it as well and replied to them asking about rates, no reply.

Wonder if Nick even gives a chit they are using him as bait (email from Nick Gromicko)?

I notified Nick the other day.He was not sure at the time if approved.

I get same about once a month, mark it as Spam.

I get them often also, but decided to post this one to alert new members of just one of the scams they will run across here.
Just because it has Nick’s name on it, doesn’t mean s-h-i-t!!!

Nick will not even protect his own name from being used. Kinda sad!