Website for Work Apparel with my logo

Just curious if anyone recommends any certain website that will custom make uniforms with my logo? I know there are dozens of them just want to know if anyone likes one over the others. Thank you

queensboro
i’ll let someone else post their code so both get a discount for the referral

Almost every City or Town has local print or embroidery shops that can produce work shirts for you. You may want to start there.

You can get the shirts from the print shop or provide your own and just have them do the logo.

https://www.promotique.com/catalog/clothing/shirts-tops/polo-shirts/mens-polo-shirts?sort=AscendingPrice

Welcome Michael!:slight_smile:

I used logoup.com recently. The order was smooth and the prices were great. Can’t comment on quality until the boxes arrive on Tuesday.

I’ve used logoup.com, queensboro.com and a local shop, and I’ve been happy with all of them. What i like about the local shop is that not only am I keeping it local, but I can actually feel the quality of the products before I buy, or I’ve also just taken items into them to embroider.

Tim

Queensboro is who I use. I have always been happy with their product and customer service.

Once I ordered the wrong style of jacket and did not realize it until I unboxed it. They corrected it 100% at their expense and said just to keep the first one. Now THAT’s customer service!

I try to keep my business local. They have a business to run just like I do.