West Central Florida Chapter Meeting

[FONT=Verdana]Thank you to all who attended our 1-23-2010 meeting. We had 25 inspectors and several guests in attendance (photo attached)

Our President, Dennis Fackler opened the meeting and did a great job keeping us on track.
Zoe Fackler covered the importance of NACHI members keeping their profile (e-mail and phone numbers, especially) up to date as well as educational log current. I also gave a brief introduction to the handouts I provided concerning SB 1330 and follow up to the Stakeholders meeting held by the DBPR.

A HUGH thanks to our primary speaker, Chris Thanos, owner/contractor of A & C Air Condition & Heat. Chris gave a very informative " How to inspect HVAC " and also great information about UV lights. Lots of questions were asked and answered during the interactive 1 1/2 hour training. Thank you again Chris.

Also, thank you to Gerry Beaumont for covering SB1330 pertaining to Florida Home Inspector Licensing with our member attendees.

Thank you Nick for the give aways.

Our next meeting will be in March and will again be at Salute Grill in Riverview. We are also open to holding a mirror meeting in New Port Richie that month if there is enough interest from members.
Our goal is to have a Pool and Deck contractor cover inspections for us and to hopefully have more up to date information concerning Licensing.

Please remember registering for these meeting is very important to insure enough handouts are available for participants.
[/FONT]

Thanks to Zoe and Dennis Fackler for putting together a great meeting this past Sat.
Very informative…met other inspectors…well worth the drive.

Thanks to Gerry Beaumont for the update on licensing law. Sounds like we still have work to do before this thing is finished.

New Port Richey!!! Girl, I am so going to start spelling Riverview wrong! LOL

I think Zoe’s been listening to too much Lionel Richey Scott :wink:

It would sure be good to do another meeting at Brew City though

Regards

Gerry