Why it's a good thing I'm not POTUS

After learning of the ‘brutal torture’ that Zarqawi’s successor reportedly inflicted on the two most recent American KIA, I’m afraid I would have to make Mecca uninhabitable for the next 50,000 years.

Dang.

Living out in the sticks, no TV reception.

Guess I’ll have to find out what’s going on out there.

I question whether there really is a successor. Seems no one has ever heard of him before and I think the insurgents are blowing smoke…the new leader, if he even exists, probably had nothing to do with the two KIA’s. They are just saying that to piss us off more. That doesn’t mean I don’t support your retaliation idea though…

Mike, why doesn’t Texas just annex a few places over there and establish home rule? Everyone knows Texas is a republic apart.
:wink:
Hell, I even remember places where the Welcome stations are about 100 miles inside the state line. Guess they really want you to know if you want to be there or not, before they say Howdy . . .
:wink: :wink:

Sounds like a plan…I’ll drop by the Senate in downtown Austin tomorrow, run it up the flagpole & get back to you. :slight_smile: Also, those Welcome stations are more likely ICE stations these days to process our abundance of southern visitors.

ICE as in double-tap?

Double tap…like a body shot then a head shot? No, ICE as in Immigration & Customs Enforcement.

Sorry, not caught up on the latest in Alphabet Soup.

Like I say, we don’t hear much, up here . . .

Well I guess if you are gonna do it it had better be before Pakistan gets better missiles.:roll:

And Joe, I am not voting for you.:smiley: VP maybe.:wink: