Workers Get $8 a Week

**THE BIG TAX BREAK: WORKERS GET $13 MORE A WEEK; $8 A WEEK NEXT YEAR

I am weeping with joy. :roll:

As far as I’m concerned, they can keep this pile of cash!

Now we can go on that vacation we’ve always dreamed of.

I am going to retire.

Screw you guys, I’m going down to Wal-Mart and buying a flat screen.:p:p

There you go and in about 150 weeks it will be all yours.

Everybody has to have a dream Doug.

lol. I figure with this tax cut windfall our “dream” vacation will consist of me and the wife going to Hardee’s for a sack of burgers then go sit in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot and watch the trucks unload.

Wow, you guys are worse off then me and my wife. We go to the Pig parkin lot all the time. They got nice trucks there!!:cool:

All joking aside. We are going just fine, in fact better than fine. I saw this coming for some time and paid off all my cars, trucks, etcs. last year and business is booming for me right now. I do not plan on participating in their recession and the aftermath. This tax cut is pathetic, but I understand dogs will be able to take a crap in some of the new state of the arts dog parks earmarked for construction.

Now that is a rare vactions spot indeed.:mrgreen:

I remember when 8 bucks might have seemed like a godsend at our house. Anyone else here ever been dirt poor?
G

THAT’S 2 VALUE MEALS EVERY WEEK!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_104.gif

But if you read the information correct. Unless you are on a pay check from some else, you do not get squat. I am self employed and do not get a pay check. :roll:

$13 more a week… hold me back :slight_smile:

Come on Mark, this should benefit us too. The fast food joints will have to expand to keep up with the influx of business from those that still have jobs, leaving their existing facilities. Those facilities then will likely be gobbled up by savvy entreprenuers looking for a slice of this exploding sector, providing us with an influx of new commercial inspections! We’ll all be rich!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_15_5v.gif