What are you Thankful for?

I am Thankful for my family especially those so long ago that had the courage to leave a place they called home and come to a country that promised freedom and great opportunity. I am thankful for a promise that the founding fathers made that the government would be of the people, by the people and for the people and everyone had the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  I am thankful for a promise that allowed my forefathers to worship as they pleased. I am thankful for those that believe in those promises so strongly that they were willing to fight and die to protect them for me. I am thankful for a lot of things but mostly thankful for those that took the chance, not to win the lottery as some say, but with hard work built a place where we all have the opportunity to succeed and live free.  Thank you to all that came before me.

I am thankful for my family, my right to bear and carry arms and the fact that I am likely going to be getting into hopefully “MORE” consulting than insurance inspections this year.

Also the good people I have met here :slight_smile: Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I agree with Michael.

That sure happens a lot :smiley:

Can I pack my bags for Colorado :wink:

I’m thankful for my health and the love of my family. And the support of this great Association.

very nice John

I am thankful for my wonderful and amazing kids.

I am thankful for having a career I love.

I am thankful for this board, everyone I have met through this board, and all the wonderful advice I have read.