Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > >

Notices

Legislation, Licensing, Ethics & Legal Issues for Inspectors Use this forum to discuss current and proposed legislation on home inspector licensing, and other legal issues affecting home inspectors. Inspectors from all associations welcome.

Old 11/7/14, 1:19 AM
New User

Please Note: Drew J. Vroman is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Arizona BTR approval timeframe?

Quote:
InterNACHI is currently waiting for formal approval as a distance training provider by the Arizona Board of Technical Registration for Home Inspectors.
I'm hoping to get some insight into how long this might take.

I'm a trained draftsman, a former mine Safety Director (inspections & reports up the wazoo!), a Certified Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) Surface Instructor (IS), and I have experience in plumbing, electrical, roofing, framing, and concrete work.

I'm looking forward to becoming an HI as soon as possible. All of the currently approved courses for Arizona are over $1000 and charge even more for add-on courses & CE.

InterNACHI is the way to go!
I've already gained a lot of knowledge through the articles and other resources available to non-members.
Thanks!

I'll also be looking for a current Arizona Home Inspector to do the required 30 parallel inspections with.
Old 11/7/14, 9:50 AM
Active Poster

Default Re: Arizona BTR approval timeframe?

Quote:
I'm hoping to get some insight into how long this might take.
You'd have to ask them.