Expert Inspectors are Better Than Master Inspectors ?

Nick, According to your friend Nathan since his** 5000** Expert Inspectors, (that’s 3x more than there are CMI’s ") are Required to Give away His widgets, and Release all their Clients Private Information, they now are the “Highest Certification” In the Inspection Biz.
Above Certified Master Inspector.

Nick, what is your take and opinion of this claim.

Jim

Link to Thread
http://www.homeinspectionforum.net/posts/list/3284/TheHighestCertification,theCertifiedInspectionExpert(R)UpdatedRequirementsasof121716

AuthorMessage http://www.homeinspectionforum.net/templates/homeinspectionforum/images/icon_minipost_new.gif12/20/2016 04:22 PM EST
Subject: The Highest Certification, the Certified Inspection Expert ® Updated Requirements as of 12/17/16
http://www.homeinspectionforum.net/images/transp.gif http://www.homeinspectionforum.net/templates/homeinspectionforum/images/icon_up.gif

**Nathan** 
King

All Certified Inspection Experts ® for use of the Trademark, must in accordance with the USPTO filing do the following:

1. Exceed the minimal industry standards in a meaningful way- by delivering warranty protection from a qualified provider or check for recalls utilizing RecallChek, or exceed the standards in other ways that involve delivering, in a valuable way, more than just an inspection.

2. Guarantee Satisfaction 100% with a cash back guarantee. This can be limited in time frame of course.

3. Have true third party verification of quality through The Inspector Services Group.

Additionally, as of 12/17/16, all Certified Inspection Experts, for use of the mark as granted by it’s owner, the inspection company owner must:

1. Be a member of a national or regional inspection association OR be licensed as a home inspector where applicable.

2. Be in business for a minimum of 3 years.

3. Must meet or exceed all continuing education requirements for such association or licensure as outlined in item 4 or have over 100 credit hours of education where no other standard exist.

4. Must submit to periodic or random criminal background checks.

These now 7 qualifications take the mark of the Certified Inspection Expert to a higher level than any other Certification in existence today- with real benefits for the end user client.

5500+ Certified Inspection Experts are ready to serve you at http://www.InspectionCentral.net

Home inspectors can’t claim they are experts, because they aren’t. They would be guilty of false advertising for making such an absurd false claim. Read from about the bottom of page 11 to the bottom of page 14: http://certifiedmasterinspector.org/sleep/

Do you take enjoyment sturing the sh*t pot?
It appears so! Back down Brother…Yep!
Yes!..Let me iterate…No…no… Inspector can ever come close to being a CMI unless they are one!..Never !
Oh! You ain’t one…Now! I understand you comment!

Maybe they “can’t”, but 5,000 of them Are.

Also, what about this? "All Certified Inspection Experts (R) for use of the Trademark"

You are truly full of sh*it…
I am an expert and beyond…!
If after way over 35 years if I can’t do a simple home inspection to the point of excellence…I can and have!
I am a Certified Master Inspector…And very proud of it grasshopper.
It doesn’t happen overnight, but it can happen.

1 Like

Hey Nick and Ben, his last sentence says his Experts are the best and highest in the biz in existence today?

Here is his quote

"Certified Inspection Expert to a higher level than any other Certification in existence today- with real benefits for the end user client."

Nick, you let him get away with a ton of crap and spew his lies all the time. This is really a direct hit at YOU, BEN, and all CMI’s. It is really about time you step up to the plate and do something about this. This is 100% damaging to all your CMI members and all your staff involved with CMI. Enough of this little punks BS games, this will Harm all CMI’s and is making a joke of all of us to the public at large.

Jim

Jim,

Consumers have become much more savvy and knowledgeable to scams including those in our industry. Any intelligent consumer can read these requirements and decipher the hidden BS very easily. I wouldn’t worry about what is written since the Inspectors who advertise and participate in these things are the ones that will be harmed more. Consumers don’t want garbage designations and widgets, they want a good inspection!

Well, I was looking forward to one day becoming a CMI.

But now I don’t have to. I can by pass the whole CMI thing and jump to a level higher!

All I have to do is sign up for widgets.

Who needs InterNACHI anymore? I mean, this guy in Indiana seems to have all the answers.

[/sarcasm]

I love Inspectors who will do anything to launch themselves into something to make them appear to be the best thing out there by buying into a merit badge system instead of simply becoming the best inspector out there.

U don’t need the BBB, CIE, CMI, NCIS, TCA, ITC,…

The only thing you need is a business license to comply with your state and go out there and show up the competition with quality of service. Everyone is against State Licensing, but support merit badges. How many came here complaining that they can’t pass the HI Exam? How many complain that they can’t get into the CMI program? Which system is obviously keeping some sort of “Standard” for competent inspectors?

How many CMI’s have been kicked out for non-compliance?
How many HI’s are investigated by the state agencies?
Which program insures the Inspector follows the simplest requirements for any one conducting business (like Insurance)?

“State Licensing solves nothing”. Really?
If it is such a big problem, why do so many Inspectors have problems?
$100/yr is too much for someone to set the “Legal Standard” for Inspections (that protects the Inspector as much as the Client), provide arbitration on Inspection complaints (a complaint can be quashed when is is outside the legal standard), keep any Tom, Dick or Sally from competing against you when they can’t even pass a simple test?

I’m not against someone trying to make a buck. If someone wants to form a “Club” you pay to join that promotes better Inspections, Inspectors, and group benefits. But this; who’s team are you on? Ours is better than yours and everyone else a worthless pieces of crap, is B.S.!

I also do not agree with mixing CMI and NACHI CPI’s.
I don’t agree that everyone should be considered the same (a trophy for “participation”), but putting one over another in the same place may make you money, but does not promote a team effort.

USA vs. Canada, Texas/Florida vs. the rest of ya’ll.
This is not like being a sports fan where my team is better than your team. That’s the way US Politics has become. Divide and put one team against the other.

Personally I’m sick of it all.
If your better than me, then show it!

2 Likes

Good post. You’re correct, no consumer researches all that. Consumers only give home inspectors five seconds to convince the consumer that they found a really qualified home inspector and to convince the consumer that they can stop looking. Five seconds isn’t much time. Count it down out loud: 5… 4… 3,… 2… 1. That’s all.

Those three little words “Certified Master Inspector” are instantly self-explanatory and accomplish the mission for the home inspector with two seconds to spare.

It’s not a complex marketing or sales strategy… which is why it works so well.

Nick, According to your friend Nathan since his** 5000** Expert Inspectors, (that’s 3x more than there are CMI’s ") are Required to Give away His widgets, and Release all their Clients Private Information, they now are the “Highest Certification” In the Inspection Biz.
Above Certified Master Inspector.

1. Nick is Nathan telling the Truth in his claims ?

OK Please answer this question for all CMI’s and the rest of the world.

2. Is the Certified Inspection Expert a higher level than any other Certification in existence today ?

Jim

Now he is making videos of his BULL…

There is no end to the laughter and humor this little kid gives out.

Nick can this kid even come up with an original idea for himself? It seems all he does is copy what you do.

Jim

How do you have so much time to keep up with him?

1 Like

I have friends that send me these things. Your right not t much extra time these days with the volume we are doing in multiple states. But to be quite honest there are only a very few people out there that I see harming the industry and providing some good laughs along the way, so it’s not too hard especially when some of his followers are my friends and send me this stuff.

Hey Best wishes and happy Holidays to you and your family Juan. Health and Happiness to you all.

Jim

Which speaks EXACTLY to the point…

Certified Inspection Expert (R)

To most people, an EXPERT far surpasses a MASTER anyday!

Nick I am still looking for answers to the questions above. You said you will always answer any question.

Thanks
Jim

I gotta get me some widgets.

What kind…?
There are plenty of them on this MB…Huh?

I’m not so sure. My dad was a fisherman, and I baited his fish.

When I got really good at it, I’d much rather he tell me that I’m an “Expert baiter” than a “Master…” :|.)

Strike 2

Nick I am still looking for answers to the questions above. You said you will always answer any and all questions asked.

Thanks
Jim