FB under investigation for consumer data practices.

Facebook data practices under investigation, FTC confirms - Mar. 26, 2018

It will be interesting to see if the FTC will reach back to 2012 in their investigation of Facebook.

Obama, Facebook and the power of friendship: the 2012 data election

**Funny, When Obama Harvested Facebook Data On Millions Of Users To Win In 2012, Everyone Cheered

****Did Facebook’s ‘favors’ for the Obama campaign constitute a violation of federal law?**](Did Facebook’s ‘favors’ for the Obama campaign constitute a violation of federal law?)

Sounds like all data mining companies are going to have some problems in the near future, Companies like Facebook and Cambridge Analytical will lead to regulation of this type of activity. I just went through my facebook archive and you would be amazed at what they know about you personally. I can’t imagine the personal information that has been collected by other companies.

Who in the hell does this Zuckerberg kid think he is … harvesting all of this private data without the knowledge of the data owner? A NACHI vendor/lead broker or something?

It’s happening big time right here at NACHI with some of Nicks “Strategic Partners” buddies. :frowning:

Jim

This may be interesting.

I smelled something bad with them, just as here, about 10 years ago & got out.