Florida InterNACHI exam being given on June 3, 2010.

http://www.floridainternachi.org/

It says open book test. What books? with a G.C. test you can only bring specific books. Can you bring the practice exam?

Bring you coloring books.:wink:

Ask Zoe. I’m not sure she is keeping it open book for pure logistic reasons.

What is the planning for taking the test for the panhandle area inspectors?

Zoe has seven cities set up after this one, including Pensacola.

Nick: Contact info for ZOE???

Click on link in Nicks post.

contact info is in there.

Membership in Florida internNACHI requires 2 things. You must take and pass the protored exam and you must be - or become an interNACHI member in good standing.
Nicks post asked you to contact me via e-mail at flnachi@verizon.net and provdie the following information* if you were interested in taking the exam and joining*.
Name
Company Name
Mailing adress
Phone number
NACHI ID number

There’s been alot of questions asked: And allot of inspecors have shown interest.

1. No - it is not open book - there is no book to refernce. Preapration for this exam is the interNACHI pratice exam and on-line inspecotors exam.
  2. The exam is 120 questions and you are allowed 2 1/2 hours to complete it.
  3. You must score 80% or better.
  4. As I receive e-mails from those who are interested in joining / taking the exam - we are setting up sites in those areas where the greatest demand is.
    We are looking at the Miami area for the week of June 17th and Ft Myers the week of June 24th.
  5. You do NOT have to join to retain your interNACHI membership - but you must be or join interNACHI to be a member of Florida interNACHI and must pass the protored exam.
  6. We have no dues.

Zoe,

Your location is confirmed for Fort Myers on the 24th.

Question from my team of Inspectors: Are there any provisions for retakes if anyone fails?

Yeah, pay another $100.00 and retake the exam

I took mine this am. and don’t want to speak out of line but I believe I heard Zoe say 3x and then repay after that

Zoe - has been more then fare with giving the tests to those that fail - which was only about 1%. But understand the second test is not the same test, but one of the other tests everyone else is taking.

If you avail yourself of the online courses of InterNACH and take the tests at the end you should pass the Florida InterNACHI test just fine.

I do not believe the other test date or places are confirmed.

Zoe is trying to get everyone tested ASAP.

I hope this helps

Chief

Just a note to all - had the test and passed - advice - take the InterNACHI practice test several times and if you have participated in the InterNACHI course reading material there is a bank of 2500 questions InterNACHI link that you can use to test your knowledge skills. I did it all and scored a 98 (missed two) Hope this helps - Good luck all

I wonder what the pass fail ratio is.

For members, I would hope the pass rate is nearly 100%. I’m assuming that all InterNACHI members can pass InterNACHI’s Inspector Exam again. If you can’t pass, you can always join Diploma Mill ASHI. ASHI has no entrance requirements at all and you can join ASHI online in less than 30 seconds with nothing but a valid credit card.

For members, I would hope the pass rate is nearly 100%. I’m assuming that all InterNACHI members can pass InterNACHI’s Inspector Exam again.

That is what I was thinking.

Or it could show how many members didn’t really take the online test to begin with.

Question : where do we find this information : the InterNACHI course reading material there is a bank of 2500 questions InterNACHI link that you can use to test your knowledge skills.

Thanks

Luis
A.C.F.
407-466-8921