Florida seminar on new licenseing regulations

The Fl-ASHI chapter has cordially invited all inspectors across all associations to attend their annual educational event at World Golf Village in Saint Augustine Florida on September 21 and 23 this year. The keynote speaker is Florida State Representative Stephen Wise. Representative Wise was the sponsor for the Home Inspector Licensing legislation that was recently signed into law – so – it should be an interesting and informative opening session. Larry Cerro, a veteran home inspector in the Tallahassee area and a leader in our industry will also present a class on the new Home Inspectors Licensing Law and what it means for Florida Home Inspectors. This should be a very valuable and informative class. In addition, NACHI’s own Greg Bell and Joe Burkeson will be teaching their ICC Boot Camp class on Saturday and they will also have a booth at the event to offer their training software. For more information about the event- visit www.flashi.org. While I am not a member of ASHI, our Northeast Florida Chapter of NACHI has many members that are members of both organizations and we have developed a friendly relationship with Fl-ASHI to the benefit of both organizations. We hope to continue this relationship and work together to help all of our members through this new licensing law. I am looking forward to attending this conference and I hope to see my fellow NACHI members there.

Can you attend this meeting just to here Rep. Wise speak without the attendence fee for any classes?