Foundation and Legal issues class at Kansas/Missouri Heartlamnd Chapter

February 19, 2017
Yesterday we registered 3 more inspectors, which makes 45 inspectors registered for the event. This will be the FINAL notice for anyone wanting to attend
NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 12:00 NOON WEDNESDAY February 22nd. “ NO WALK-INS”
If You want to attend GET REGISTERED now!

When: Saturday 2/25/17 from 10:00am till 4:30pm …. Cost $15.00 each
Educational Topics: We will have 2 topics for this meeting and Seminar……… The 1st half of the Chapter Meeting and Seminar will be on DIAGNOSING FOUNDATION DEFECTS and different types of FOUNDATION REPAIR METHODS.
We’ll break for lunch around 1:00 AND after lunch the 2nd half of our meeting topic will be on RISK REDUCTION - REDUCING YOUR LIABILITY - NOT GETTING SUED - AND KEEPING YOUR PAYCHECK IN YOUR POCKET - NOT LETTING OTHERS TAKE IT !!
Lunch will be provided about 1:00. During lunch we’re going to
Seminar Location ……. Just west of the I-35 & I-435 Junction off the Lackman Rd Exit in Lenexa, KS:
Anthony’s Plumbing, Heating, Cooling
15203 W. 99th Street
Lenexa, KS 66219
To Register: Call Dan Bowers (Chapter Educational Director) @ 918-816-0607
OR go to the Chapter Web Site to register ………… http://mo.nachi.org/heartlandsregional/events.html
If a hotel is needed … See Below
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel (they are part of the Choice Hotel Chain)
15151 W. 101st Terr
Lenexa, KS 66219
(913) 538-4681
They’re Off I-435 & Lackman Rd Exit 3 Blocks from our Seminar Site
(a Queen Bed Room with Microwave, Refrigerator, Cooktop, Free Internet Access)
Rates Usually $60 to $70 with AAA, AARP, etc

HLC.jpg

Dan Bowers did a great job speaking on inspector liability. If anybody gets a chance to hear Dan speak, it is well worth your time!