InterNACHI's Founder Nick Gromicko named as new Executive Director of NAHI.

InterNACHI has now taken control of NAHI. I am pleased to have accepted the position of Executive Director at NAHI.

www.nachi.org/nahi

Wow! Congratulations Nick!

very nice, but I thought they were on the way out

We now own NAHI outright.

Where’s the money?

Planet InterNACHI…resistance is futile.

From http://www.mi-nahi.com/

"On 8/2/2016 the National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI) ceased operations and its membership merged with the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). This site has been updated on this page only with this status and will remain on the internet for the remainder of its hosting contract (one year). The inspectors who are represented here believe in excellence and are worthy of your consideration.

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet, I guess?!

Congrats, Nick!

Congratulations Nick!
We will all be a free trade organization one day. Resistance is futile.

This is consolidation in a good way. Will we be able to say that we are NAHI certified now?

Way to go Nick! Congratulations!

Bump?

They could have used you a long time ago Nick. I got taken by them with my NHIE before they went to national testing centers. Took my money but never issued a cert number. Said they could not find the record. I’m sure others had issues as well.

What do you plan on doing with NAHI?

So wait, does this mean NAHI is technically no longer shut down?

Gazoweeee!!!

Yes, you are all NAHI certified members.

Correct. We are building a new website for NAHI.

We’re going to revamp it and make membership free to all InterNACHI members. In fact, InterNACHI membership will be NAHI’s new membership requirement.

Awesome. You are the best.

Yep, NAHI took a lot of money from inspectors and provided very little if anything. Now that I’m NAHI’s Executive Director, no one will ever get ripped off again.

NAHI will run just like InterNACHI. InterNACHI has been in operation for 24 years, has 17,000+ members in North America, has thousands of membership benefits, has sold and shipped hundreds of thousands of products… and it is difficult to find any complaints about InterNACHI.