Kansas Home Inspection Registration Board approves InterNACHI's courses.

No certificates? That is right, the Kansas board has no money until they (with help from the state) rob some monies from a state orphanage fund or something.

Not a professional response, IMO. Who is Lisa? Is she getting paid? Approved by “a” nationally… Who is A? Still, mass confusion. “A” should be “any”. Nick, I would get something in writing, or as James says, something in certificate form, like any other state.

You will note by Jeff’s response that we made dang sure we were approved. Our staffers confirmed InterNACHI approval independently. Our attorneys confirmed InterNACHI approval independently.

The “Lisa” Jeff Barnes is referring to is InterNACHI’s Lisa Endza, Director of Communications.

Because we are clearly dealing with an adversarial board chair, we were a bit cautious about announcing InterNACHI’s approval until we acquired numerous independent confirmations.

Wow that is big!
Nick you will have all lic./regist. states before you know it.
I cannot say enough that NACHI is the king of education!
thanks, Carla

Jeff’s term will be expired before CEs become an issue in Kansas. Let’s hope, in the absence of documentation, that the next Chairman honor’s Jeff’s commitments. I hear that Molly is next in line for the job.

Ya, Molly will make sure the CEs are except because she is a NACHI member.:slight_smile:

Excerpts from November’s HIB meeting minutes show that they are all in for another year:

“Jeff was nominated by Ron for the Chairman of the Board for another one year term. Ed Robinson seconded the motion. Unanimous approval.
Ron was nominated by Jeff for the Vice Chairman of the Board for another one year term. Ed seconded the motion. Unanimous approval.
Patrick Regan was nominated by Jeff for the Secretary of the Board for another one year term. Ed seconded the motion. Unanimous approval.”

Source: http://khirb.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/khirb-minutes-11-6-09-approved.pdf

It must be rocket science.