Little association out of Minneapolis releases new position on Adolf Hitler.

The little association out of Minneapolis which recently joined ASHI, NACHI, every state that adopted home inspector licensing, and the MICB in prohibiting inspectors from selling repair services to correct the defects their members find on their own inspections released a statement today saying:

end quote.

Well, better late than never :wink: .

Nick… Is the same little association that whooped your butt in court and the same one that was successful in forcing you to stop using their name and calling them names on the BB??:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Dan,

For a guy who is supposed to know as much as you do claim to, how is that you don’t know that it ain’t over till its over? :grin:

$1000 bet that NACHI is alive & well long after NAHI is but a faint memory secured by a an old canceled check in someone’s accounting records for services never rendered. :nachi:

I always root for the little guy.
So far it’s the little guy 2… the bully that thinks he’s the big guy…0 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2 Points for Nick and NACHI…Cool…

I have $1,000 that says Dan doesn’t take Joe’s $1,000 bet.

I’m sorry, that sounded really wierd to me and I can’t seem to find that quote on any of their sites. I also can’t figure out why or in what context a home inspection association of any kind (little, big or agnostic) would be making a statement like that regarding a repair contractor like Hitler. Everybody knows he was a realestator in drag, and only went berserk after a nit-picky home inspector killed his big deal on Buckingham Palace.

Please post the rest of the piece where this quote was taken from.

OK Dan, That was funny. LOL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .