MFD Home Certifications becomes InterNACHI vendor.

PRESS RELEASE: MFD Home Certifications Becomes InterNACHI® Vendor - InterNACHI

1 Like

Nick,

Thank you for the wonderful write-up/press release. I am confidant that once home inspectors discover this great opportunity, or for those who already are aware but are using one of the other engineering firms, that using MFD Home Certifications, US LLC for the engineering reports will add significant dollars to their bottom line. There are few other add-ons in the home inspection where one can earn this kind of money for an inspection which takes only 20 to 30 minutes to complete (including the time needed to upload the pics and data via the web-portal). While these inspections are required for federally backed loans, many lenders are now requiring them for conventional loans in order to protect themselves. So the market for these inspections is growing rapidly.

Harold Van Dyk

President
MFD Home Certifications, US LLC
mfdhomecerts.com
(616) 822-9070

When will you be adding the state of Virginia?

Inspector generated certifications, vendor generated or both?

Pretty for sure that it’s vendor generated certifications.

Michael,

We do not have the state of Virginia on our radar yet. If you are currently doing these inspections there, depending on the number, we would consider adding Virginia right away. It generally takes 1 to 3 months for all of the required paperwork. I would be happy to discuss it with you.

Ken,

The certifications are vendor based since it requires the engineers license, however, the reports have the home inspectors name and company and contact information in prominent places in the report (header, engineers letter section) and the statement asking the client to please contact “your name” of “Company Name” at “email address” or “Phone Number” should they have questions. We want the home inspector to become the expert in the eyes of the client and we are available to help you answer those questions. Our goal is to help you build your business with these inspections and so we want the clients to be reaching out to you.

Harold

Not sure why It is showing me as a non-member guest beacuse I am a member, both as the Vendor (MFD Home Certifications, US LLC and as a NACHI Inspector (hvandyk) HJ Home Inspections, Inc.

This has been an excellent revenue generator for me! The app is super simple and very easy to use and the engineering reports are usually back the same day or the next day at the latest. When I first started using this I thought the entire set up was too good to be true, in this case it is not and it actually works and is much more efficient. We have had our structural certification reports through MDF accepted with many different types of loans including FHA, VA and others. It’s also an excellent service to offer to your clients so they don’t have to go else where.

This is a great program. More inspectors should do it