Nathan Thornberry's research into Warranty Management, LLC

Exhibits: http://www.nachi.org/documents2012/rws-exhibits.pdf

Seems like there were a few “legal” details which weren’t addressed… really?
I would be very skeptical of any third party arrangement where the inspector takes on the sales, marketing and liability of referring warranties or anything other than the services they are being contracted for. Plenty of liability in that alone. The buy back program speaks for itself and is worthy of promoting as I’m confident Internachi would make good on any guarantees being offered.

Who cares? :wink:

This is sure to be fodder for his forum. :slight_smile:

Why?

It a stain on NACHI inflicted on us all by Nicky.

Let it die and the turd not be mentioned again.

Glad that I don’t use those type of “offers”.

I only broke the story first (as always). This forum is for industry news and I like all the news in our industry to come out here… first.

Anyway, it appears that Nathan is basically arguing that his competitor is operating illegally.

Gnat also stated on FB that he struck a deal with Nick to offer the Buy Back to his “users” for free. What’s up with that?

Darn spell correct. :wink:

lol would not surprise me one bit.

Think it through

He wisely wants his users to participate in InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee.

InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee all but ends complaints, insurance claims, and lawsuits in our industry.

:roll::roll::roll:

Smart.

He wisely wants his users to participate in InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee, even to the extent of making it free for his users.

InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee all but ends complaints, insurance claims, and lawsuits in our industry.

No one works for nothing especially you nicky

Gnat pays the $5 for his Super Users.

Smart.

He wisely wants his users to participate in InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee, even to the extent of making it free for his users.

InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee all but ends complaints, insurance claims, and lawsuits in our industry. And furthermore, it sells inspection jobs.

duplicitous

He’s also created a website called “InterNACHI freebies”, or something similar, that really makes it look like an InterNACHI endorsement of RWWS.

Joe Ferry is also working on incorporating InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee into his services. You really can’t succeed in suing an inspector if you don’t have damages, and InterNACHI’s “We’ll Buy Your Home Back” Guarantee limits damages: “Unhappy?.. here’s your money back for the entire house. Get out.”