Nick Gromicko Blew the Room Away!

Greetings to All!

I am happy to say that one year of long hard work finally saw fruition. Tonight I finally had the chance to present a completed copy of the New Hampshire Building Inspector’s Licensing law to our members.

I have happy to say that we had NACHI, ASHI, NAHI, NIBI and “independent members” from a three {3} states attend our meeting.

We had the distinct honor to have three {3} State Representatives, and our founder Nick Gromicko come to our meeting and have and open and frank “Questions & Answer” session that was opened to the floor.

All I can say is that the State Representatives were professional, knowledgeable, and unbiased in the frank and honest comments about this bill. After all was said and done they all agreed that this Bill was well written, unbiased, and that it was going to help the consumer while not hurting any inspector.
Ø The last comment made was “We are going to proceed with this bill.” Nick was invited to come back to New Hampshire and to attend the first public hearing on this bill.
Ø I am happy to say that Nick accepted the State Representatives invitation.

The first and only time that I had seen Nick was at a seminar in 2003. At that time I thought that he was a “Good Speaker.”
Tonight he changed my mind. All I can say is that in four years Nick has changed. Tonight he was not a “Good Speaker.” Tonight Nick was dynamic, articulate and certainly handled himself in a top notch and professional manner.
Ø In other words……… “Nick Blew the Room Away!”

Our founder handled each and every question with ease, and professionalism. His answers were clear, to the point, informative and oft times humorous! I guess that the three {3} state crowd NACHI, ASHI, NAHI, NIBI, liked what he had to say because the spontaneous applause was heartfelt and often.

Our three State Representatives were all pleased with the meeting.

I am proud to say that I am a member of NACHI!

All I can say is……Thank You Nick! You really made a difference. We all look forward to seeing you at the next Public Hearing!

1st Picture.
Seated: From Left to right. Nick Gromicko, State Representative Gene Charron, State Representative Angeline Kopka.
Standing Frank Carrio State Chapter President, State Representative Benjamin Baroody

2nd picture:
Standing from left to right: Nick Gromicko, Frank Carrio, State Representative, Benjamin Baroody
Seated fro left to right: State Representatives Gene Charron and Angeline Kopka.

Nick, Frank & 3-State Reps.jpg

Nick, Frank & 3-State Reps #2.jpg

Frank, I can’t tell you how proud I am to be able to call the youngest Green Beret my friend. It is a real honor to have you at the MICB and at NACHI.

Nick!

I thank you for your kind words and for the strong support, and encouragement that you have given me. It was my pleasure to be able to provide proof of my Special Forces / Green Beret background, and credentials.

As you saw with your owns eyes the State of New Hampshire has issued me with a Veteran’s License plate that states 1st SFG with stands for 1st Special Forces Group {AKA The Green Berets}!
The State required documented proof that I was a Green Beret before they would issue these tags to me. I display them with pride!

I would like to say that when it comes to being a member if the MCIB and NACHI, that the HONOR is mine!

*]I choose my friends carefully, and I am ***PROUD ***to say that ***Nick Gromicko is a friend of mine! ***

Sgt Carrio, 1st Leave in Two Tours.jpg

Sgt. Frank Carrio (Small).jpg

Frank Carrio 1967.jpg

You haven’t changed a bit Frank. Last night you… tonight Colonel Ollie North: http://www.nachi.org/ollie2007.htm

Worth repeating…

I choose my friends carefully, and I am ***PROUD ***to say that ***Nick Gromicko is a friend of mine! ***

Carrio 1967 (Small).jpg

That picture gives me chills Frank! Wow!

How so?

I know this is an old thread, but I’m so proud of Frank I just had to chime in here and say WOW!