North Carolina legislative meeting in Greensboro on August 8, 2009.

Hello (again) to all NC-InterNACHI members…

I hope this email finds you well and too busy to add even one more inspection to your calendar this month!

As your NC-InterNACHI Secretary and Legislative Liaison, I would like to cordially invite you to become involved in the state portion of InterNACHI.

A couple of things are upcoming you should know about:

1. We are having a planning meeting in Greensboro on August 8th.
    Please come if you have ideas regarding NC-InterNACHI or if you would like to be a part of the work of hosting the fall conference. This session will be mostly planning and work, there will be no seminars, no activities, just lost of discussion and volunteering for the fall conference. The exact venue will depend on the number of attendees, but a basic lunch will be provided. Registration is $25.00 to cover the space and the food and refreshments. For more information or to register, please visit: http://nc.nachi.org/nc/events.html

2. Fall Conference Exact location and dates TBD very soon!
    Even if the first event does not appeal to you, because you have no interest or time for planning or volunteering that is fine! Please do not let that hold you back from anticipating our fall conference. It will be held in September or October over a weekend, and should be announced shortly after the planning session. PLEASE KEEP YOU EYES PEELED FOR DETAILS AND REGISTER, WE NEED YOU!!! We will be establishing regional/local chapters of the state organization at the fall conference, and there will be shop talk from several nationally recognized experts in our industry. We will be doing everything in our power to keep costs down, but much of that is based on attendance. Big attendance means better bang for our bucks…

If you have any questions, please email or call me. I am glad to help. Be patient, though, I am a full time inspector by day, just like you!

Sincerely,
Chris
Christopher L. Ferguson
(919) 625-2382

Thanks, Nick…