Radon Training - NEHA and NRPP Approved

Last week I submitted my application to NEHA to be a certified radon measurement provider. I listed InterNACHI as my 16 hour pre-licensing training provider. Today I received my certificate from NEHA in the mail.

Thanks InterNACHI for providing top notch radon training. By having InterNACHI’s free class approved, I saved several hundred bucks in travel and training costs.

By the way, the InterNACHI class is great a preparing your for the exam that is required by NEHA and offered thru LaserGrade.

Thanks Again,

John Taylor
Absolute Perfection Home Inspection, LLC

Awesome.

Even though the InterNACHI course is not listed on the NEHA website, the free training is approved for pre-licensing training. Angel with NEHA verified that fact before I submitted my application.

And then you just take the test?

Yep. Planet InterNACHI… resistance is futile. :wink:

Juan,
After you take the InterNACHI class, sign up for the RPP exam offered thru LaserGrade. I believe the exam costs $100. Then you can mail a 165 buck check to NEHA and become a certified radon measurement provider. Rules vary state to state but I know to get licensed in Indiana I needed to be NEHA certified and pay another fee to the state.

Hope this helps,
John

I wish Ohio did that.

I actually have to go to Pennsylvania to take the classes and test next months.

I did Nachi’s course last year, it should come in handy next month, I will definitely use Nachi’s course as a refresher before then.