Tennessee Licensing Board Renews Approval of Advanced HVAC Training Course

Tennessee Home Inspector Licensing Program has renewed their approval of InterNACHI’s free, online Advanced HVAC Training for Inspectors Course for home inspector Continuing Education.

Take InterNACHI’s free, online Advanced HVAC Training for Inspectors Course now.

Become a home inspector in Tennessee with InterNACHI.

Jim Weller- Vero Beach FL and Petoskey, MI [FONT=“Times New Roman”]NACHI07091702[/FONT]
A good hypothetical scenario for meis one that actually happened to me a few years back.
I had the opportunity to be workingfor a realtor on occasion and had an incident where the home I had inspectedfor the realtor turn out to have some major safety and structural issues.
The realtor upon reading my findingsand seeing the photographs for proof of the safety and structural issues told methat if I ever wanted to work for them again, I must re-write the inspection toshow that there were no issues to be found. I then told them that theirpractices were unethical and that there was no way I was going to be a part ofthose types of practices. I never worked for them again and was happy to turnthem into the state for review of unethical practices. The broker lost hislicense.