Video Message from NAHI President...

explaining why the ASHI/NAHI merger fell through.

Shame on ASHI.

Zero plus zero = zero. They wouldn’t be dying if they simply began offering membership benefits: www.nachi.org/benefits.htm

Otherwise, they’ll continue to attract only those inspectors who are stupid enough to pay for nothing… and that’s an inspector who is too dumb to inspect IMHO.

](http://www.nachi.org/benefits.htm)

http://www.nachi.org/merger.htm

Funny:p

I like that.:cool:

I was asked to post this:

I guess that means they are down to 899. :stuck_out_tongue:

There are no national associations in our hemisphere that operate by majority rule. Mr. Cravens’ expectations are unrealistic.

To the educated consumer, no national association membership serves as a credential that proves competence. In this regard, the expectations of every newby joining an association are unrealistic.

In the end…after your business survives beyond the 90% fail rate of the first five years…you are simply looking for the association that offers you the greatest amount of satisfaction.

In the beginning… when your business is facing a 10% chance of making it through the first five years… you should simply be looking for the association that offers you the greatest amount of success tools: www.nachi.org/success.htm

Every penny you use to pay dues to a do-nothing, provide-nothing, rip-off association is a penny wasted. And you just can’t waste any pennies. They all need to be invested in your biz.

Furthermore, 899 guys (dumb enough to pay an association for little more than logo usage) calling themselves a “national” anything is totally ridiculous.

It’s cute when the neighborhood kids throwing a nerf around in the back yard call themselves the “National Football League.” But it’s embarrassing to our profession when pompous grown men do it.

It appears to me that two loser organizatinos merging together equates to just a somewhat larger loser organization??? What’s the benefit to the members of either organization? They are still on the titanic, and it’s going down. Pick your deck chairs! Doesn’t look good!!

Their 2008 Member of the Year just quit.

Seems the “merger” is happening, one member at a time. Although not so much merging as abandoning ship.

Can you throw these guys a lifejacket, Nick?

898 members and dropping.