Violation of the code of ethics

A clear violation of our code of ethics. Would be
for a company to perform repairs to a structure
that has been inspected by the same company within
the previous 12 month.

Yes it would. Will anything happen to them ???

I personally do not have a problem with it especially if the client WANTS you. I would also tell them to get other estimates.

Too bad I do not make the rules :slight_smile:

I have only done this once and it was because the seller could not find a contractor before possession. I had the buyer, seller and realtor sign an agreement saying that because of the time line a third party contractor could not be found that I was allowed to do the work. If any of the parties was unwilling to sign it, I would have declined the work.

Would you have a problem with it if it were only for NACHI Nickels! :roll:

If you or anyone else who has any questions about the situation you know almost nothing about please feel free to call me afternoon or if you see I am up chatting at 954-922-0584. A ton of you have no clue and are just piling on but i’ll gladly tell you all the straight up truth if you give a sh-t. I got conned and so did nachi nickels. If you don’t have the balls to ask me yourself then shut the f-ck up because you do not know sh-t. I can even provide at least one or two other members that can verify whatever I have to say. Believe it.

NOW WHAT Emma?

And I am up NOW…

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Loser.
Imagine that not a call.

Hate to disappoint you as I know you have nothing better to do. Unfortunately I was finishing up an inspection report. Have you heard what those are?

Boy you sure get conned a lot! Here’s another example or was being conned just an excuse?

Wow do you kiss your kids or Wife with that mouth?? :roll:

Next time you head up a tree with a machete aim a little higher! It might help end all the con jobs you claim people pull on you! If nothing else it can help end our misery of having to read your posts! :roll:

Yeah that guy is a piece of crap. I suggest you use him. You dumb A-s does not even know the machete story. It does not seem you know one damn thing you think you do yet you still post.

Bye Bye dumba-a

I sure hope you don’t speak to your clients this way? BTW here is another reference from long ago where you felt you were getting scammed as you made a reference in there to fighting it.

Did you ever win against that scam? :roll:

He’s a victim

Yes he’s always the victim! :wink: