breaker-wire connection

I inspected a bank owned foreclosure recently, and in the main electrical panel I found the following condition.
All breakers appeared to be the same, with the exception of the one pictured. I noted my observations, etc in the report.
What areas of concern or observations can you make out in the picture? The wire connection is not the same as any others or does not appear to be the same to me.

It appears to be a different type of breaker. Is it allowed for that panel? Also you have an uncoded white conductor going nto the breaker above.

20 AMP breaker 16 gauge or may be 14 gauge wire not acceptable and connected above the proper connector on the wrong side with no right hand electrical standard turn for proper attachment even if it was passed this is not according to proper installations today.:roll:

I see no problem with the exception of it may be a CB not listed for use in this panel. The re-identification of the white conductor wasn’t required until the adoption of the 2008 NEC, so given the age of the panel it probably is not an issue. From the photo I’m assuming that the conductor is a #12 AWG.

I agree with Robert, no issue unless the breaker is not listed for use in that panel. The wire can be on either side of the screw head.

The panel is a 1970’s I-T-E, the breakers are Bryant & the single pole is a Crouse-Hinds/ Murray, do not think the breakers are UL classified for the panel.