Electrical class available for download

I posted this message elsewhere but also but thought it might be more appropriate here.

My apologies to all who received notice too late to attend the free online electrical class. Some inspectors have told me that they got to the forum but had trouble getting in. Inspectors who were not able to attend for those and other reasons have asked for the course outline and materials.

We will send the course outline and lesson content with all links and free downloads to everyone on our mailing list by the end of the week. I want to wait until the end of the week so that anyone who has not yet signed up has an opportunity to get the course.

We had a full house with lots of discussion so we did not cover some of the topics I had planned to cover. The course materials that we are sending out also includes the things that we did not get to cover.

Anyone who is not already on our mailing list and would like the course materials can subscribe to our free Tips For Success e-mail newsletter here: http://www.bestinspectors.net/tipsforsuccess.htm

We send all our free educational information and links to our Tips For Success newsletter subscribers.

If you are already on our mailing list it is not necessary to subscribe again. The link to the course will be sent to everyone who is already a subscriber. If you are not sure whether or not you are on the subscription list, you can subscribe again.

Thanks George… signed up and interested.