GFCI Temperatures

I recently conducted a home inspection and upon observing the main panel box noticed the GFCI breakers were hot. IR camera used.(See Photos)
I am wondering if this is normal and seeking any advice for future reference. The home was not furnished and the appliances were not in operation. I know that if the breakers are under a load( if an appliance is running) then the temperatures may be higher. I researched this and haven’t found anything that I could really use. Thanks

IMGT0004.PNG

IMGT0006.PNG

IMGT0007.PNG

IMGT0008.PNG

http://www.schneider-electric.us/doc…kings-iaei.pdf

[quote=“dsingletary2, post:1, topic:123362”]

I recently conducted a home inspection and upon observing the main panel box noticed the GFCI breakers were hot. IR camera used.(See Photos)
I am wondering if this is normal and seeking any advice for future reference. The home was not furnished and the appliances were not in operation. I know that if the breakers are under a load( if an appliance is running) then the temperatures may be higher. I researched this and haven’t found anything that I could really use. Thanks

** These temperatures are not Hot.**

gfci recep warm to touch

http://www.schneider-electric.us/doc…kings-iaei.pdf

Seems barely warm so IMO no issue.

You need more training in IR, which will teach you how to analyze electrical systems.

Pretty pictures do you no good.

Do you know the current draw at the time you clicked the pictures?
If you don’t, everything your showing us worthless.

107F can be catastrophic under certain conditions, and you or anyone else here can not make the call.

Just out of curiosity are these GFCI or AFCI circuit breakers?

Very Blurry Pic’s. NO detail NOR a scale of around it.

What are you using.

Seek pos

I have had a IR camera on thousands of GFCI Breakers and their normal temp is around 100 F to 110 F depending on the ambient. I sure hope your not publishing in a report your images and your thoughts.

When you are using a real camera not a toy this image is what you might find.

You might also notice the image was the 21,097th image that I have taken on my flir and it is the 3rd camera I have owned. It takes a good camera with lots of images taken even after training to be confident with IR