A Merry Christmas Message From The Electrical Guru

Hey Guys,

Want to wish you ALL a Wonderful and Merry Christmas…May the LORD bless you all this holiday season and keep you all safe.

Very nice Paul…you’ve been watching a little too much Geraldo maybe, but nice nonetheless…Merry Christmas! :mrgreen:

lool…just playing with a new toy I got today…WATCH OUT…I could go CRAZY with this thing…already thinking of some educational stuff to do with it…

You do know I meant the kissy- kissy peace-out thing right? Have fun with the video setup and we will anxiously await your next installment.

Well thank you, for the greeting, Merry Christmas to you too.

I’m guessing for Christmas you’re hoping for Santa to bring you a more up todate code book. :smiley:

<ducking and running>

tom

P.S. Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

lol…2002 is our current edition in VA…lol…I did a PSA for NACHI…wanna see it…lol

LOL, I just saw it. “Boyay!”

ha ha ha. BTW, the 2005 is very festive now, it’s red. :wink:

tom

P.S. Red Reps aren’t festive, so don’t ‘gift’ me with any. :smiley:

lol…I hope no one gets upset by me doing them…just having fun…my first calling was as a comedian…lol…if you visit any of my seminars…but I was just messin around with a new toy…thats all…

A monster has been created…Funny stuff Paul, have a Merry Christmas and have fun with your new toys.

[size=2]and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS,[/size] to you, too, Paul…

and thanks for all the help over the last year. Not only from me, but from all of NACHI…

Merry Christmas Paul.:smiley:

You stole that MERRY CHRISTMAS from my post didn’t you Jae. Oh come on now.

Merry Christmas Jae.:smiley:

Stole it and did not wish me a merry x-mas LOL LOL

Actual

Actually, you’re Merry Christmas is written in lower case, while mine is in UPPER CASE, so you see, they’re not the same.:smiley: :smiley:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, too, Todd. And a happy and prosperous NEW YEAR.:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

**Merry Christmas **
[size=5]MERRY CHRISTMAS[/size]

Besides, yours is a red/green coloring, while mine is green/red…

worlds apart…:wink:

Paul, I hope you too have a happy holiday season. Just to put everyone in the spirit, I hope they CHECK THIS OUT… http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=0ec110d2edd06f532f94af7G06122314

OMG…I love it…Classic…:slight_smile:

OMG…now I have had (5) of these sent to me with almost everyone from NACHI depicted…lol…that thing is addictive.

Neat.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you Paul and to every one else as well!

BTW- Who is that funny looking guy in the video? :mrgreen: