unlicensed electrican

Ain’t she perrrrty:D :smiley: :smiley:

jsw.jpg

EWWWW…but you can’t be sure an Electrician did it…Licensed or Unlicensed…which unlicensed electrician translates to just about ANYONE who dabbles in working with Electrical Connections without a license…:slight_smile:

OH…and YEAH…the Spider is NASTY as well…lol

That is just your garden variety wolf spider. She won’t hurt anybody

ahhh…wont harm anyone when I am done with it…I guarantee that…lol

http://www.termite.com/spider-identification.html

Man…I love it that on THAT chart all the spiders are located in Australia…tehehehe…Man I wish that was true…I don’t care for Spiders or Snakes much…:)…

Wolf Spiders…venomous - non-aggressive

Venom toxicity - the bite of the Wolf Spider is poisonous but not lethal. Although non-aggressive, they bite freely if provoked and should be considered dangerous to humans. The bite may be very painful. First aid and medical attention should be sought as soon as possible, particularly as to children or the elderly.

Spider bites need to be Taken seriously.

I have recently received a report of a lethal bite of a single fire ant. The toxicity is based upon the tolerance of the individual and not the number of bites.

All insect bites causing inflammation deserve further review by medical professionals

There is also the Hobo Spider that is actually more common than the Recluse Spider.

It is often confused with the Wolf Spider.

The bite of Hobo Spider is more lethal than that of a Recluse.

Many medical professional and PCO’s are not aware of the lethality of the Hobo.

http://www.hobospider.com/info/

Sissies!

What would you guys do if you came up on a 20 foot python in a crawl space or a 6 foot Nile Monitor. That’s the kind of stuff we turn up here. Of course there are still gators and rattlesnakes. Who cares about a little spider?

In real life most of this stuff will not hurt you. I would rather find a spider or a rat snake than kick over a thousand roaches.

lol…personally…I will take the ROACHES greg…but thats just me…I will start calling you…Greg “Python Hunter” Fretwell

We are actually being overrun by these African “exotics”.
The folks over in Cape Coral catch about 50-60 Nile Monitors a year and they are not making a dent in the population. They got a 6’2" one the other day and they hoped it was the record but, alas, they caught a 6’3" one a while ago. My wife had to chase a 4 footer out of one of her houses last year.
The big snakes are taking over the Everglades and they have turned them up in crawl spaces around here too.
We are pretty used to the regular anole lizards, tree frogs and benign snakes. I have some each living in my pool cage. Judy is not thrilled with the little ring necked snake that lives in the little patch of grass out there but he isn’t hurting anybody. When a black snake gets in I will toss him out. Those get up to 4’ or so and that may be a little too intense for some folks. You can’t do much about the tree frogs and lizards, they are everywhere.