Can someone please HELP!!!

My Prof only grades the paper and dosnt provide me with the correct answers…Someone Please HELP!!!

1. Study the photographs and for each, answer the following questions.
    [LIST=1]
  2. Your report should:[LIST=1]
  3. Identify the type of chimney
  4. Identify any visible problems and the implications.

[/LIST]
[/LIST]

705case.jpg

705case.jpg

705case_a_1.jpg

705case_a_4.jpg

705case_a_3.jpg

also these pictures… sorry it only allowed me to upload 5 at once…

705case_a_7.jpg

705case_a_6.jpg

Home inspection exams should all be proctored for obvious reasons!

Nachi Exams should be proctored for this reason!!!

Apparently Sarkis has allready passed the Nachi exam, He’s certified! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think what he’s trying to say is he already took the test and got some wrong answers. His teacher corrected the test without telling him what the correct answer was. I do not think he is trying to cheat. I hope not.

Then he sure did miss a lot of questions. He has 11 different threads asking for someone to give him the answers to a ****load of rudimentary home inspection questions. He joined yesterday. I have taken many tests, I never got to take the test subject photos home with me. Oh btw, taking the iNachi test does not certify anyone for anything.

Perhaps, but judging from the amount of questions he got posted I would say yes!

Nothing is stopping him from doing his own research and finding the right answers.

A perfect example of my crying earlier…:stuck_out_tongue:

Too many rebel rousers on this thread…I’m going somewhere else!

Why don’t you stick around and help the lad? :stuck_out_tongue:

You will have to be more specific…seems you cry a lot…:wink:

I did not relies he posted in other threads. He sure does ask a lot of questions.

I agree tests should be proctored but remember he could join ASHI with just a check.
Sure would like to hear more from Sarkis on all of this.

Here it comes… :slight_smile:

i dont know if i have to post this in all the threads but im going to anyways. I apologize for causing such a commotion over a couple of Questions i wanted to know the correct answer for. As you can tell exams are coming up and i want to study for obvious reasons. I will vaguely describe my scenario as i do not want to cause any more commotion. I study at a college in Ontario and my proffs run in class and online courses and mostly everything is through the computer and its quite an annoying and lengthy process,so i thought i would just post them. These are a couple of cases we had to complete earlier in the semester they are not tests or exams as you can see the detailed Questions and pics. I thank Those that took their time and read my posts and i also thank those that actually tried to help me out with my studies. A special thanks goes out to those who decided to try and humiliate me cause they are so cool that they know the answer and they dont want to tell me .WOW i m heartbroken…LOL. Relax dont get all worked up i only asked couple of questions not anything else… (insulting, personal,rude…) BTW i didnt join NACHI because i wanted business i joined so i could further my education and be a better and sure of alot nicer inspector than you(s). There is too much drama and alot of unlayed ppl in here so to clear the air this will be my last post.
Good Luck and Good Health to all my new fellow members. Nick thanks for the support.
p.s. sorry i cant do anything about the getting layed part lol.

oh yeah i forgot it said 24 hr online help and support from engineers

Don’t believe all you read here!!

Some people are not cut out to be president, and some are not cut out to be home inspectors. Even if you go to school, you may not be able to do the job.

True, true & true!